Bionicle Mafia: The Sinful Fifteen

Let's Henshin!

Two town lynched. We will now reach lynch or lose after 5 singular mislynches.

...Assuming the Toa does not kill even once.

*Snaps fingers*

What makes you so certain that these two are town, pray tell?

what made you guys so certain they aren't

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Two town lynched. We will now reach lynch or lose after 5 singular mislynches.

...Assuming the Toa does not kill even once.

*Snaps fingers*

What makes you so certain that these two are town, pray tell?

I'm not saying I'm mafia

But you never see me and the mafia in the same scene

(I don't think anyway)

• Upvote 1

Previously known as Aiwendil.

ToaD has first voted Voltex, then voted on the Second Day, when the suspect list was for the Guardian Toa. Then he voted for me, as if he was desperate not to die. It's not hard evidence, by any means, but it's something. As for Habindoor, there's the reference in the scene to repeating a word five times, which brings to mind his signature.

It's not that I'm certain of these folks' guilt (in fact, after ToaK's suspicious vote change, I'm inclined to think Aiwenhab is innocent,) but I'm not shooting in the dark.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Day III: DOUBLE Hang?

The next day the village was seized by yet another typical act of blood lust. I was not too surprised, but I did find myself a little disappointed in their seemingly insatiable appetite for death. You see the village had decided to initiate the time-honoured tradition of a double hang. Their logic seemed to rest on two basic assumptions. Number one was that there were two mafia on the list, because somehow the village had deduced that the odds must have dictated so. I do not know whether they were right or wrong, but I suppose I could accept it. It was their second assumption that worried me more, the assumption that they could successfully reason out who the two mafia members were. Personally I felt that their track record didn't warrant much luck when it came to this endeavor, but I am the watcher, my job is not to judge, merely to watch and report. 

So I merely stood and watched as they dragged out Hina and habrfadtuegwtdlml, or as the village had taken to calling him, Monsieur Gibberish. Together the two approached the gallows with two very different attitudes. Hina appeared a little worried, vehemently protesting that they were not a suspicious Touhounga, that Yuuka and Kanako fit the bill much better. Who knows, perhaps they were right, but the village would hear none of it.

Monsieur Gibberish on the other hand appeared extremely excited at the concept of dying via the legendary double hang. Our friendly neighbourhood Monsieur had been dreaming out bit this for quite some team. As the village called for his blood, Monsieur Gibberish was bouncing up and down as though he were some kind of rockstar on the stage. 

Truly this village is an interesting one. 

Just as the solemn executioner appeared ready to carry through with the deed and voice rang through the crowd. 

"WAIT!" 

The shout caused everyone to freeze in their place, and the cries for blood simmered down. "I want to kill Hina instead." 

At first the village was confused, they were already planning on killing Hina, but they wanted a double hang as well. 

"No you don't."

The voice was compelling, hypnotizing even, and suddenly everyone was demanding Hina's death. A new bandwagon had cropped up and it would not be satisfied with a simple double hanging. They didn't even allow the executioner to do the deed, instead they marched forward pitchforks and burning torches in hand. 

"Come on guys," Hina tried to protest, "Yukkuri shiteitte ne! Come on take it easy."

The words had no effect, and Hina soon found that it was now game over. 

Hina Kagiyama, Matoran, Lynched 

48 Hours

Edited by Razgriz
  • Upvote 2

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

A pity... well, I'm severely disappointed. Now to find out who this compelling voice was, and kill them. Likely someone who was against the double-hang during voting and who voted Hina... that should narrow the list down quite a bit.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ah.

Right.

Well.

So.

That was a huge failure. I guess this falls on my head since I did propose the double hang, and voted Hina, and they turned out to be a villager. And if there were two Mafioso on that list, either one just escaped death and the other we skipped over or we completely missed them and almost lynched two innocents.

Blame me, people. 

We may as well be doomed, but even as a proposed scapegoat I say we should keep trying yet. We'll get it eventually. I believe we've been this unlucky before, to get no Mafioso at all in the first three rounds. It's the fourth round when the tables turn on the Mafia and begin throwing their legs at them, because one villager left saws around and the tables sharpened their legs into spikes that can be thrown. We should cross-reference the scenes and look for anyone who appears abnormally often. If possible.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Day III: DOUBLE Hang?

The next day the village was seized by yet another typical act of blood lust. I was not too surprised, but I did find myself a little disappointed in their seemingly insatiable appetite for death. You see the village had decided to initiate the time-honoured tradition of a double hang. Their logic seemed to rest on two basic assumptions. Number one was that there were two mafia on the list, because somehow the village had deduced that the odds must have dictated so. I do not know whether they were right or wrong, but I suppose I could accept it. It was their second assumption that worried me more, the assumption that they could successfully reason out who the two mafia members were. Personally I felt that their track record didn't warrant much luck when it came to this endeavor, but I am the watcher, my job is not to judge, merely to watch and report. 

So I merely stood and watched as they dragged out Hina and habrfadtuegwtdlml, or as the village had taken to calling him, Monsieur Gibberish. Together the two approached the gallows with two very different attitudes. Hina appeared a little worried, vehemently protesting that they were not a suspicious Touhounga, that Yuuka and Kanako fit the bill much better. Who knows, perhaps they were right, but the village would hear none of it.

Monsieur Gibberish on the other hand appeared extremely excited at the concept of dying via the legendary double hang. Our friendly neighbourhood Monsieur had been dreaming out bit this for quite some team. As the village called for his blood, Monsieur Gibberish was bouncing up and down as though he were some kind of rockstar on the stage. 

Truly this village is an interesting one. 

Just as the solemn executioner appeared ready to carry through with the deed and voice rang through the crowd. 

"WAIT!" 

The shout caused everyone to freeze in their place, and the cries for blood simmered down. "I want to kill Hina instead." 

At first the village was confused, they were already planning on killing Hina, but they wanted a double hang as well. 

"No you don't."

The voice was compelling, hypnotizing even, and suddenly everyone was demanding Hina's death. A new bandwagon had cropped up and it would not be satisfied with a simple double hanging. They didn't even allow the executioner to do the deed, instead they marched forward pitchforks and burning torches in hand. 

"Come on guys," Hina tried to protest, "Yukkuri shiteitte ne! Come on take it easy."

The words had no effect, and Hina soon found that it was now game over. 

Hina Kagiyama, Matoran, Lynched 

48 Hours

1150716935580679825.png

• Upvote 1

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.