Bionicle Mafia: The Sinful Fifteen

Let's Henshin!

Night IV: Midnight Stroll

Perplexed and Voxumo were enjoying a casual night stroll together, the reason for these two particular matoran hanging out together was a little unclear, in fact it left me a little perplexed myself. I apologize, the Watcher shouldn't be making such casual bad puns, I'm supposed to be impartial, not swayed by petty jokes that can make me skip a beat. Regardless, Perplexed and Voxumo were enjoying their stroll when trouble appeared before them. 

This particular trouble was a cloaked being, Mafia no doubt, and the Guardian Toa standing tall. It wasn't long before the two noticed one another, and before either one could shout dibs, both Voxumo and Perplexed started running. Frantically, the Toa and the Mafian pursued, and in their haste they mentioned to kill both Matoran. 

The Toa had sliced Perplexed clean in two, while the Mafian had fired a shot straight through Voxumo's head.

Perplexed, Matoran, killed by Toa

Voxumo, Mimic, Killed by Mafia

With the dirty work done, the Mafian and the Toa exchanged a look of a confusion, something hadn't exactly gone as planned, but now was not the time to dwell on it and so the two departed. 

Suspect List: 

Slider of Slikanolo

Toa Chuck

Quisoves

DarkCloud

Pulse

ToaKapura1234

Edited by Razgriz
  • Upvote 5

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Wait, so the Toa killed two folks?

Chuck and QP keep popping up, I can't believe it's coincidence.

My coin lands heads up, which means I vote to lynch QP.

It's a well known fact that the RNG hates me. If I were on the Mafia, why would they send me every night?

Just thought I'd drop this here.

Night I: First Blood

Suspect List: 
Fishers
Tyler
Quisoves
Manducus
Voxumo
ToaKapura1234
Lucina

EDIT: Wait, is the killed by Toa thing also referring to ToaK?

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

So the Guardian Toa killed the one confirmed Innocent?

This game makes less sense by the day.

I'm quite suspicious of Slider, so he gets my vote.

By the way, do you lot realize that my repeated appearances of the suspect list make me a likelier candidate for Guardian Toa than for Mafia? Why would the Mafia send me repeatedly? Not that I'm either.

gZsNWyr.png

I feel like I shouldn't vote Quisoves. I mean, Voltex advocates for it! Voltex also advocated killing Voltex at the very start, and look how that turned out.

Plus, I thought the rule with QP was that he is always Mafia if it seems like it isn't him, but if it seems like he is Mafia, then he isn't Mafia.

Or something like that.

I'm gonna decide on who to vote later. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

*Raises fist in the air*

Curse you mafia! Didn't even get the chance to use my abilities... curse you!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Qp has been on every list, but ToaChuck has poped up a lot too. Slider and I are inocent well he told me was and I know I am so I vote QP. 

Stop pontificating! 

270px-Benoit_XIV.jpg

In all seriousness, do you seriously expect a Mafioso to say "oh, yeah, I'm with the Anti-Village?"

Y'all should really stop, take a look, and ask yourselves if there is anything that points to me being Mafia. Showing up on every suspect list (including the one for the Guardian Toa) should come close to exonerating me, since the Mafia would have to be extremely stupid to send me, of all folks, every night. Nor do the clues really add up. Think, persons.

• Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

I thought we decided proclaiming innocence was suspicous? Whatever. I'll officially proclaim my innocence now then.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I thought we decided proclaiming incidence was suspicous? Whatever. I'll officially proclaim my innoncence now then.

Proclaiming incidence is always suspicious, but not quite as suspicious as proclaiming innocence, which is still not as suspicious as proclaiming innoncence.

• Upvote 3