Bionicle Mafia: The Sinful Fifteen

Let's Henshin!

I vote Chuck?

Yes, Chuck. Most votes on this page. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I know there are still nine of you Village members out there. Some of you have probably already voted.

I can't stress enough that you need to vote to lynch Tyler if you want to have any chance at winning.

Think of it this way: if every remaining innocent votes for Tyler, then we'll have a better idea of who is Mafia by seeing who doesn't vote for him.

Edited by Perplexed

Day V: Chuck out of Luck

The next night a fierce debate raged on between the villagers. A large group of villagers wanted Tyler killed, believing that he truly was Mafia, but yet another group refused to listen and believed that Chuck was Mafia, and then there was a small sect who just wanted to kill what they say as an incompetent Toa. While the Lloyd timers wanted to merely guide him, many believed it was too late for him to repent. 

Eventually they settled on dragging Chuck up to the gallows, and while the man tried to raise his heads up, exclaiming that he was just an "average-computer-whiz-next-door," the village didn't buy it and quickly chucked Chuck to his death. Of course, gallows aren't that high up, so all the process really did was allow the opportunity for a dumb pun and nursery rhyme to spring up. 

Little old Chuck wasn't too quick. 

Sometimes he was as slow as a brick. 

The computer-whiz-next-door. 

Was to us a great big bore. 

So we chucked Mr. Chuck. 

And watched him run out of luck. 

Namely the villagers stabbed him while he lay on the ground. 

Toa Chuck, Toa, Lynched. 

• Upvote 4

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ehks died on night one for anyone who's forgotten.

Yes, we're on night SIX. Pretty much every other villager who has been constantly voting, asides from myself and Manducus, who has dubious allegiances, has been killed.

Secret Roles, save us. Please. The only way we can hope to win against the Mafia is by coming together. PM me or Perplexed and we'll work out a plan.

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Ehks died on night one for anyone who's forgotten.

Yes, we're on night SIX. Pretty much every other villager who has been constantly voting, asides from myself and Manducus, who has dubious allegiances, has been killed.

Secret Roles, save us. Please. The only way we can hope to win against the Mafia is by coming together. PM me or Perplexed and we'll work out a plan.

just accept the fact that you were lost the moment i died

it's easier that way