Bionicle Mafia: The Sinful Fifteen

Let's Henshin!

Well I'm just gonna meander my way out of this topic, since I am no longer relevant in anyway...

*Looks around and shouts while running off*

Go Mafia! I would have allied with you schmucks once I had some ability in my arsenal!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I think I'll wait a bit more whether Quisoves shows up on yet another suspect list before voting for him. :|

four rounds in a row isn't enough for you?

mafiaaaaaa~

You're dead, Jim.

*Snaps fingers*

Day IV: Goodnight Mooom

The next morning the village was fed up, Mr. Quisoves was still alive and he had always struck them as a rather shady fellow. So they all resolved to do the logical thing, kill him of course. Thus even as the Matoran protested his innocence, the other villagers continued to ferry him away to the gallows, resolving to kill this man by whatever means necessary. 

As he stood there, overlooking the angry mob of villager, while the kind executioner waited patiently, Quisoves realized that this was to be his end. This was the pain of being perpetually innocent, but Quisoves would not let his legacy end in his death. No, the man resolved to be a martyr to the end, and with his death he would inspire the village to bring down the mafia. He was not about to let them win, no he was Quisoves Potoo descendant of a proud family legacy, Quisoves Potoo would not be killed for no reason.  

So the man opened his mouth, to speak forth his glorious ideals, "MOOOM!"

Wait, that wasn't what he meant to say, it was then that he realized the horrendous truth, he was ascending to the next stage of his evolution. Quisoves smiled, he was finally becoming a Potoo. 

His head was cut off a moment later. 

Quisoves, Matoran, lynched. 

I do want to apologize for my recent tardiness, the school year is wrapping up for me so things have become a lot busier. I'll hopefully be more on track after next week. 

Edited by Razgriz
  • Upvote 7

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I do recall telling you people at least twice NOT TO TRUST VOLTEX

Turns out Quisoves was innocent after all. Like Quisoves suspected, and like a few others suspected, and like I suspected, and like everyone who didn't trust the person who lynched themself suspected.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I do recall telling you people at least twice NOT TO TRUST VOLTEX

Turns out Quisoves was innocent after all. Like Quisoves suspected, and like a few others suspected, and like I suspected, and like everyone who didn't trust the person who lynched themself suspected.

Now that this has occurred, I can start telling you all to vote for Mafia members, knowing that you will not believe me!

It is glorious indeed.

• Upvote 3

Night V: Be 

Yet another mission for the mafia, and at this point the killer's ego was inflating even more. Which, truth be told, is saying something considering how big it was before. Then again, who could blame him at this point, it was the fifth night and not a single member of the Mafia had been killed. The village, despite its years of experience, was performing miserably. Which just made the mafioso's job all the easier, and for that he was a little a grateful. 

His target tonight was the being known as Takia Nuva, who was currently pouring over records from her job. As of current, the village had failed to execute a single mafioso and Takia Nuva held herself personally responsible. Still, at least they had managed to kill the null, that was at least something. Perhaps the next day she could abstain from her duties, for once she would able to save a life. Unfortunately she didn't have long to dwell on the matter for her head was cut off moments later. A beheading for the executioner, morbidly fitting. 

Takia Nuva, Secret Role B, Executioner, Killed by Mafia.

Elsewhere the Toa screwed up again and stabbed Burnmad in the chest. At this point I was just wondering if he'd ever get his act together.

Burnmad, Matoran, Killed by Toa. 

Suspect List
Chuck
Manducus
Tyler
Valendale
Major Maes Hughs
Underscore

Executioner: Starting the 2nd Day and every other day henceforth they can choose to treat a hanging as though it were a majority null vote. They are aligned with the village. 

Heading 

• Upvote 1

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Woot! My suspicions about the further course of this game were correct.

Anyway, you guys, you should really really go after the Toa. There is no way they are village aligned. :/

Well I mean, I think they are technically aligned with the village, but that's never stopped anyone before

Well I mean, I think they are technically aligned with the village, but that's never stopped anyone before

Sure. I meant more by intentions than role-alignment. But then again, they might actually be trying to go after the mafia themselves, and just happen to be extremely unlucky, who knows ^_^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Okay, so a few of us dead and innocent folk have set up a lloydtiming session and we were given the green light to publish our findings.

We found out a while ago that a secret role is switching up the kills. The Toa actually targeted Takia, and the Mafia targeted Burnmad.

Both are killed in the end, but the role switches up who killed who.

Anyway, due to this, we went back and decided on the night Tyler and Luroka were attacked, the switcher acted as well. So the Toa actually targeted Tyler (this means he is no longer to be considered innocent) and themafia targeted Luroka.

As such, we believe Tyler actually is Mafia, and I urge you to lynch him.

Edited by Perplexed

Sure. I meant more by intentions than role-alignment. But then again, they might actually be trying to go after the mafia themselves, and just happen to be extremely unlucky, who knows ^_^

That's not the word I would use

*Snaps fingers*

Okay, so a few of us dead and innocent folk have set up a lloydtiming session and we were given the green light to publish our findings.

We found out a while ago that a secret role is switching up the kills. The Toa actually targeted Takia, and the Mafia targeted Burnmad.

Anyway, due to this, we went back and decided on the night Tyler and Luroka were attacked, the switcher acted as well. So the Toa actually targeted Tyler (this means he is no longer to be considered innocent) and themafia targeted Luroka.

Oh. Okay. This changes things a bit. (I'm still dead, though xD)

*Snaps fingers*

If your strategy relies on guessing you can happen to be very unlucky, though. Which may or may not be the reason why I'm normally a lousy medic if I happen to be assigned that role.

So yes, that's very much the word I use.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

But the Toa could choose to be a medic but instead is choosing to randomly kill, clearly withot good reason in many cases, whether it is switched or not. Toa needs to be brought down. Hard.

• Upvote 3

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Oh. Okay. This changes things a bit. (I'm still dead, though xD)

*Snaps fingers*

If your strategy relies on guessing you can happen to be very unlucky, though. Which may or may not be the reason why I'm normally a lousy medic if I happen to be assigned that role.

So yes, that's very much the word I use.

If your strategy for a town-sided killing role still relies on guessing after night one...

Well, to put it nicely, you might as well be actively trying to throw the game

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1

Again, I might be missing something, but why are people suspecting Chuck?

Because Chuck is the best option for a lynch

Assuming you've excluded the self-admitted and host-confirmed scum, and well as all of the other suspects

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1

Voting Chuck. Given the Toa's terrible track record in this game, and given the fact that Luroka was trying to kill me too when Luroka is notorious for being unhelpful to the village, I don't think the fact that they were both trying to kill me is evidence of anything. 

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND