Toa personalities

I have been looking into the personalities of the different toa and I've found some of their personalities. (These are just from my perspective, and if you don't agree, comment below.  I will add more now and then.

Toa Mata/Nuva/Okoto

Tahu: ESTP/ENFJ                

Kopaka: ISTJ/INTJ              

Gali: INFP/ESTJ

Lewa: ESFP/ENFP

Onua: ISFJ

Pohatu: ESFJ/ISTP

Edited by Mish

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

I think it's supposed to be both. Although I'm of the opinion that the G2 Toa are different enough in personality to merit their own list of types, I can see why someone might not agree.

The character bios are similar. What I'd argue is that their roles in the story as it actually plays out are different than G1. Contrast the ending of MNOG when Toa first meet with the G2 Episode 7. Lewa's more of a jokester, Pohatu is more dark and disturbed, Onua is more of an assertive mediator than his G1 stance of passivity, Gali more fierce, Tahu more presumptuous, and Kopaka...more Kopaka.

• Upvote 1

If you're talking about G2, I think almost all the Toa's personalities have changed.

Tahu: ESTJ -> ESFJ. New Tahu is less driven by anger and objectives, and more by feelings and desires.

Onua: ISFJ -> ISFJ. He has changed, but not enough to get a new MBTI type.

Pohatu: ESTP -> ISTP. Most people have definitely noticed his change.

Kopaka: ISTJ -> INFJ. He's gone from hard and callous to merely independent and righteous.

Gali: ENFJ -> ENTJ. Changed from a calming mediator to an active supporter/deputy figure.

Lewa: ESFP -> ENFP. He's become a little more subtle, if his dialogue is any indication.

• Upvote 3

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

There were a couple of now dead threads about this topic. I'll see if I can find them.

EDIT:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/12939-element-vs-personality/

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/14224-bionicle-characters-personality-and-mbti/

Edited by Toa Vanson

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

• 2 weeks later...

G2

If you're talking about G2, I think almost all the Toa's personalities have changed.

Tahu: ESTJ -> ESFJ. New Tahu is less driven by anger and objectives, and more by feelings and desires.

Onua: ISFJ -> ISFJ. He has changed, but not enough to get a new MBTI type.

Pohatu: ESTP -> ISTP. Most people have definitely noticed his change.

Kopaka: ISTJ -> INFJ. He's gone from hard and callous to merely independent and righteous.

Gali: ENFJ -> ENTJ. Changed from a calming mediator to an active supporter/deputy figure.

Lewa: ESFP -> ENFP. He's become a little more subtle, if his dialogue is any indication.

I somewhat agree, I say INTJ for Kopaka because he is more logical than emotional.  Also turbulent (perfectionist)

Edited by Mish

• 2 weeks later...

I somewhat agree, I say INTJ for Kopaka because he is more logical than emotional.  Also turbulent (perfectionist)

G2 Kopaka got in a brawl with Tahu on a whim. I think his feelings are pretty dominant. See also, the last panel of all 6 of the Toa's comics.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

G2 Kopaka got in a brawl with Tahu on a whim. I think his feelings are pretty dominant. See also, the last panel of all 6 of the Toa's comics.

INTJs can be impulsive, and the main difference between T and F is the head/heart decision making.

I somewhat agree, I say INTJ for Kopaka because he is more logical than emotional. Also turbulent (perfectionist)

INTJs can be impulsive, and the main difference between T and F is the head/heart decision making.

A man I do roleplays with is INTJ, and he is very impulsive. He is a logical thinker and perfectionist. But when it comes to getting something he wants, he acts on impulse. He stops thinking with his head and starts thinking with his... I'll leave it at that.

• 1 month later...