Who Will Attack the Lord of Skull Spiders?

Turns out the poll was actually meant to tie in with a stats sheet provided by the latest LEGO Club magazine. So it wasn't necessarily just another popularity contest, although the results likely would have been the same. I wonder if this will change the way the votes go at all...

Turns out the poll was actually meant to tie in with a stats sheet provided by the latest LEGO Club magazine. So it wasn't necessarily just another popularity contest, although the results likely would have been the same. I wonder if this will change the way the votes go at all...

Judging by the accompanying images, the "Super Toa" combinations are just the standard combo models we've known about for a while now, where the Toa just take the Protectors' equipment, and not models that actually require major disassembly (like the mobile game alt. models).  That's a bit disappointing, because now the odds are looking pretty bad again for seeing more complex combo models between Gali, Lewa, and Pohatu and their corresponding Protectors.

sqtd1i.png

^               Often lurking, occasionally writing about sets on BS01.                     

L     This link is a bit old, but there's still some good info about combiners there.

Anyone else see the Region of Jungle info that states ancient ruins as well as floating islands? Wouldn't it be funny if the city they are going into was in that region? I mean Makuta apparently traveled quite a distance to hide the fact he make an illegal mask from his brother. Going from somewhere south of the island to where it is widely believed the actual confrontation took place in the north side of Okoto.

Sorry a bit off topic but had to ask...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png