Favorite Ninjago Dragon

Aanchir

LEGO Ninjago has featured a lot of dragons over the years! Which is your favorite?

I included an "other" option, in case your favorite is one of the energy dragons from the LEGO Ninjago TV series that hasn't appeared in a set, or one of the smaller, unnamed dragons from the sets like the ones in 30084 Dragon Fight, 70733 Blaster Bike, or 70738 Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty. But if you choose "other", please explain which dragon is your favorite in the comments!

EDIT: The poll didn't work for some reason. Just reply with your answers, then.

Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 1

Hm... Tough choice. They all have unique features that I like. 

Rocky has personality, and just flat out looks great.

Wisp was also one of my favorites from back when.

Lloyd's Golden Dragon is cool mainly for the gold. Otherwise, I feel the build was a little underwhelming. 

Wu's Dragon and the Morro Dragon come out on top for me, just because of the incredible detail (and the fact that the Master Dragon has a mustache. :D )

The Titanium Dragon is cool, mainly because it's the first Ninjago dragon to feature a custom head.

I'll just list them in order from most to least favorite, in my opinion. :)

1. Morro Dragon
  2. Master Wu Dragon
  3. Titanium Dragon
  4. Earth Dragon
  5. Lightning Dragon
  6. Golden Dragon
  7. Fire Dragon
  8. Ultra Dragon
  9. Ice Dragon
  10. Nindroid Mechdragon (Listed so low because, despite technically being a dragon, it doesn't feel as alive as the others.)
  11. The medium-sized ghost dragon 
  12. the two small ghost dragons (grouped together because they look so similar to me, and I don't really care for them.

The Ghost Dragons (sans the Morro Dragon) I don't think really count due to not holding the significance all the others have had or seem to have--cannon fodder, in other words.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Oh this is so not fare asking a Dragon lover to choose between dragons. I hate you so much....  :crying:

Anyway I have not been privileged to being able to purchase any of the Dragon sets so have to based any actual opinion on either images or the show itself. With that I think Rocky was cool. Though all of the Ninja's top my list. Personally I think Wu's Dragon does look cool with it's Eastern feel more so over than the other dragons of the series. I'm not sure why but the serpent dragons of the Orient have a certain appeal to me. They always have. I even intended to Vinyl the side of my car with them but bills and more pressing expenses had to take president.

So would it be fare to assume that the Titanium Dragon; due to it being Zane's personal (Spirit)Elemental Dragon, could be the default design for the other Elemental Master's own dragons? Assuming if they chose to release them it would be cool to have a set release of each of the Masters with their own Dragon. How many masters were there?

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Tough question. The first four dragons were okay, but they all looked a little too similar and the specialized head piece molds weren't exactly appealing. (Granted, Ninjago has made some fabulous brick-built dragon heads, but they've been mostly used as building decorations and not on, y'know, dragons.) I thought the Golden Dragon was just more of the same in a different primary color, the and Ultra Dragon and Mech Dragon were too bulky. The Titanium Dragon is pretty nice, and is probably my favorite of the ones I currently own. However, I think the dragon designs coming out this summer are amazing, and can't wait to pick up a few!

:music:

Yeah the Morro dragon looks like a mix between the Oriental serpent dragons and the more beastial versions seen in other parts of the world. Maybe a Celtic Dragon in origin?

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 3 weeks later...

So you like different just not too different. So where is the balance? Color, general shape? You like Morrow because it is different than the western or British bestial dragons of the Ninja but not Wu's because it is a more oriental dragon... Well I guess based on my prior post I may be your opposite as Wu's distinction of being different breed of Dragon is actually why I like it.

Onua.png

I really love Wu's Dragon! The brick-built head really evokes that oriental dragon, which I love, and the colors are extremely fitting. I look forward to getting it.

• Upvote 1

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

• 2 weeks later...

I liked Zane's dragons the best, I guess. I have a lot of nostalgia for Shard - my first NinjaGo set - who I got in fourth grade, and despite the annoying orange highlights, I think it was a pretty cool set even now. And the Titanium Dragon is simply awesome - I love the head, the bendable torso, the epic silver wings, more...

The Titanium Dragon is cool, mainly because it's the first Ninjago dragon to feature a custom head.

You sure? MechDragon came first.

Also, does this count:

41Us2SuBspL.jpg

• Upvote 1

I liked Zane's dragons the best, I guess. I have a lot of nostalgia for Shard - my first NinjaGo set - who I got in fourth grade, and despite the annoying orange highlights, I think it was a pretty cool set even now. And the Titanium Dragon is simply awesome - I love the head, the bendable torso, the epic silver wings, more...

You sure? MechDragon came first.

Also, does this count:

Oops. Got things a bit mixed up there. :P Thanks for catching me on that. 

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~