Hilarious Bootleg Toys

Xabla

:superfunny:

I once had some bootleg transformers, they were insects, and this one really big dragon. They were made of VERY poor plastic and disintegrated throughout the course of a year.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Aw dang, that's one crossover I don't think was ever meant to exist,

What amazes me is the inclusion of a car. I admit I don't know much about the manufacturing of toys, but I have to think at one least one sweatshop worker in China must have questioned the logic of a talking car joining forces with the likes of Batman and Shrek.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 3

Aw dang, that's one crossover I don't think was ever meant to exist,

What amazes me is the inclusion of a car. I admit I don't know much about the manufacturing of toys, but I have to think at one least one sweatshop worker in China must have questioned the logic of a talking car joining forces with the likes Batman and Shrek.

Awh man, i am DIEING over here! :superfunny:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I just noticed that they included TWO Spider-Mans on the box for the Sense of Right Alliance - one red and one black.

I wonder if they thought they were two different people.

How many of you would pay to see a Sense of Right film in theaters? I know I would.

Behind the figures, there is some text that says "Alliance". So, instead of the Justice League, we have the Sense of Right Alliance. :lol:

SENSE OF RIGHT ALLIANCE

COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU!     

• Upvote 3

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Guys, I heard the movie is coming out November 32nd, 200X 

I'll clear my schedule for that day!

I may have found the archenemies of the Sense of Right Alliance... the SuperMan Big Alliance!

enhanced-buzz-17354-1351098838-9.jpg

While Superman isn't actually a part of the team, they make up for this by adding two more Power Rangers. The Ninja Turtle looks like he needs to pee and something is very wrong with Shrek, like he's in pain.

Also, look at that great Photoshop work on the bottom-right corner. You can't hope to buy that kind of craftsmanship in the western world.

Honestly, I think the most enjoyment you could get out of the SuperMan Big Alliance is just shaking the box for twenty minutes and pretending they're in a spaceship. The "action" figures look like they're ready to collapse into pathetic clumps of plastic the moment they're taken out.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 2

Why does Shrek always appear to play some part of a role in a superhero team?

Because he saved the world.

And he's Shrek.

• Upvote 3

mindeth the cobwebs

I don't know who that is, but I can list of three things wrong with her.

1. That face has "dull surprise!" Written all over it

2. Either she's heterochromic, or someone didn't paint her other iris

3. She's way too excited, you can clearly see her nipples.

What in...

Also, about that Shrek stuff, just thought you'd want to know how to say it in Latin (which I speak rather fluently) : Shrek amo est, Shrek habito est.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

What in...

Also, about that Shrek stuff, just thought you'd want to know how to say it in Latin (which I speak rather fluently) : Shrek amo est, Shrek habito est.

Surely that should be "Shrek est amor, Shrek est vita?" Amo and habito are verbs meaning, respectively, "I love" and "I dwell."

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I looked up some bootleg toys, and these were some of my hits...

enhanced-buzz-9817-1351100388-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-23919-1351090910-1.jpg

enhanced-buzz-1110-1351091833-3.jpg

enhanced-buzz-7628-1351095677-5.jpg

enhanced-buzz-17354-1351098638-5.jpg

enhanced-buzz-16555-1351100105-2.jpg

enhanced-buzz-21233-1351092035-4.jpg

Check out this awesome bootleg link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/21-terrible-knock-off-action-figures-6zgv#.tsa80YgA0

• Upvote 2

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I think I speak for all LEGO and Transformers fans when I say Kre-O as a brand deserves to burn in the fires of Tartarus.

Also, most of these are , but that Thomas/ Voltron crossover is the most glorious thing I have ever laid eyes upon.

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I think I speak for all LEGO and Transformers fans when I say Kre-O as a brand deserves to burn in the fires of Tartarus.

Also, most of these are ######, but that Thomas/ Voltron crossover is the most glorious thing I have ever laid eyes upon.

Kre-O is good, I was making a joke, it may not be Lego, but it has more articulation than minifigs would have if Lego were ever to acquire a TF line.

And without Kre-O, we wouldn't have Gangster Soundwave :P

1430915536_k4.jpg

• Upvote 1

Also, most of these are ######, but that Thomas/ Voltron crossover is the most glorious thing I have ever laid eyes upon.

Kre-O is good, I was making a joke, it may not be Lego, but it has more articulation than minifigs would have if Lego were ever to acquire a TF line.

1430915536_k4.jpg

Not to mention that he's also wise enough to have someone brag about it on his packaging.

• Upvote 2

mindeth the cobwebs

1430915536_k4.jpg

Not to mention that he's also wise enough to have someone brag about it on his packaging.

So is Starscream, so I'm not sure if it counts for anything.

1430915536_k6.jpeg

Although Ninja Starscream is pretty impressive.

1430915536_k4.jpg

So is Starscream, so I'm not sure if it counts for anything.

1430915536_k6.jpeg

Although Ninja Starscream is pretty impressive.

Ninja Starscream looks boss.

mindeth the cobwebs