Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

The Mafia are just doing their jobs.

Last I checked, that defense didn't even work at Nuremburg. 

I think we get a pass on the basis that small children generally don't play discussion-based games which require heavy use of logic

Welcome to BZPower. They do here.

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 4

Or, if you're 'scum', you can kill us all in a murderous and defensive rage.

Bah, a Murderous and Defensive rage would be so messy, and you know me. I prefer my deaths to be clean and precise. Unless of course the person just refuses to die after several times, then I just give up hope on clean and precises and go for 'just dead'.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'd like it if you stopped referring to the mafia as scum.

I second this. "Mafia" is the name of the role, "Scum" is just an insult. 

There are plenty of other websites I could visit if I really felt like being pointlessly insulted - which I don't. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Firstly: "Scum" is a Mafia term for Mafiosi, not an insult.

Secondly:

I'd like it if you stopped referring to the mafia as scum.

I second this. "Mafia" is the name of the role, "Scum" is just an insult. 

There are plenty of other websites I could visit if I really felt like being pointlessly insulted - which I don't. 

The way you say that sounds an awful lot like a confession.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1

"Scum" is a commonly used variant term for "mafia", although it is typically not used here on BZPower (most likely due to the fact that it can be misinterpreted as an insult - assuming it is not meant as an insult in the first place).

PUosiVm.jpg

• Upvote 11

*Raises hand*

So question.. I'm confused. Does someone actually have an issue with Burnmad referring to potential mafians as Scum in a joking manner, or is this all just an elaborate joke? Because I can't honestly tell whether anyone is really upset or not.

• Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The way you say that sounds an awful lot like a confession.

The way I see it, you've convinced yourself that I must be mafia, and will interpret everything I say or do as evidence of that. 

"Scum" is a commonly used variant term for "mafia", although it is typically not used here on BZPower 

Okay, I was not aware of this. I just thought Burnmad was being needlessly crass. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Must've been scum to do that. 

Alright, fellow villagers, maybe it's time we should attack the Mafia! Like brave fools, and promptly die. I nominate Burnmad to lead us into battle against the Mafia.

I would also like to interrogate Voxumo and determine whether or not he is, as Burnmad puts it, 'scum'.

• Upvote 7

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

"Scum" is a commonly used variant term for "mafia", although it is typically not used here on BZPower (most likely due to the fact that it can be misinterpreted as an insult - assuming it is not meant as an insult in the first place).

Wasn't aware of this. I take back my earlier objections to it.

Must've been scum to do that. 

Alright, fellow villagers, maybe it's time we should attack the Mafia! Like brave fools, and promptly die. I nominate Burnmad to lead us into battle against the Mafia.

I would also like to interrogate Voxumo and determine whether or not he is, as Burnmad puts it, 'scum'.

I'm the scummiest of the scum that inhabits these scum infested seas.... scum.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Wait, so two different people thought I was insulting the Mafia?

No, I thought you were insulting me.

I was unaware at the time that "scum" is apparently an acceptable term for Mafia. That said, I would appreciate it if, in future, people who feel the need to accuse me of things use words that won't be misconstrued as insults. 

(Mobile post) I wasn't gonna say it aloud, Dragon.star, but... =p

Also. Mafia, get you butts in gear and tell me who the heck you're killing. If you don't, the scene's gonna be pretty dang dull. I shouldn't have to keep this game waiting on yous guys.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Um, isn't it a good thing if the mafia doesn't kill one of us? We all get to live another night.

If I don't know a person's gender, or am uncertain/can't remember I'll typically just use they. 

Example "No, They mean zombie children."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu