Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

everything is a red herring

i would use that to determine my vote but i fear my tactics are already being accounted for

we must 

dig deeper

fishers fell, the spooky voice said, ffffishers, ffffell

what sound does that make, and what does that mean? 

yes

you're right

fell is like rivenfell which is a fantasy name, much like a Vale of Dreams

a vale and a dale

Valendale is the only correct choice

for mafia it seems to be easier, a continual theme of V?

but you would be mistaken

vox may be a red herring

that is a type of fish

while that would normally point towards fishers, she is dead

therefore... wait

no

it is written in the stars

the list is as follows: Voxumo, Null #5, Blade, Unit, and Rider

why would the null not be at the end?

xae doesn't want us to figure out the code

Voxumo, Blade, Unit, Rider, Null5

remove the red herring

Blade, Unit, Rider, Nulll5

BURN

gentlemen

i have found a mafioso, just not the one who committed the crime. moreso, perhaps voxumo is not a red herring

perhaps he is the outlier, the one that is different

the one who did this crime

VV, Vox and Val, they have my votes.

Honestly can't bring myself to be angry at the thought of being lynched for this post

It'd probably be the best reason for anyone being lynched in a game of BZP Mafia in a long time

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 2

everything is a red herring

i would use that to determine my vote but i fear my tactics are already being accounted for

we must 

dig deeper

fishers fell, the spooky voice said, ffffishers, ffffell

what sound does that make, and what does that mean? 

yes

you're right

fell is like rivenfell which is a fantasy name, much like a Vale of Dreams

a vale and a dale

Valendale is the only correct choice

for mafia it seems to be easier, a continual theme of V?

but you would be mistaken

vox may be a red herring

that is a type of fish

while that would normally point towards fishers, she is dead

therefore... wait

no

it is written in the stars

the list is as follows: Voxumo, Null #5, Blade, Unit, and Rider

why would the null not be at the end?

xae doesn't want us to figure out the code

Voxumo, Blade, Unit, Rider, Null5

remove the red herring

Blade, Unit, Rider, Nulll5

BURN

gentlemen

i have found a mafioso, just not the one who committed the crime. moreso, perhaps voxumo is not a red herring

perhaps he is the outlier, the one that is different

the one who did this crime

VV, Vox and Val, they have my votes.

Honestly can't bring myself to be angry at the thought of being lynched for this post

It'd probably be the best reason for anyone being lynched in a game of BZP Mafia in a long time

*Snaps fingers*

The best reason is still Vox being launched into space.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I can't disagree with that. There are certain lynchings where you can't be upset that you died, because of the way it was done. I mean I tried my darndest to mess up the countdown but it still happened... and who can't help but love the gif that was created because of that.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh we were successful, but our landing was not so much. Somehow our vessel crash-landed in another place and time, conveniently killing someone who was to be lynched anyway. After the unsuccessful landing all attempts at future space exploration were cancelled.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

If we lynch Voxumo we'll unleash his dark shadowy soul and it'll haunt us all for eternity. Is that what we really want to happen? Voxumo must be preserved, cryogenically frozen, not lynched. 

And I vote Valendale for the Killing of the Serials, and also Blade for the killing of the Snow Queen. Besides, Voxumo likes ice and snow and other cold things, no? Unless he stood to gain from it, I'm not familiar with the succession laws. The queen was beheaded and Blades are capable of beheading. Even if Voxumo did it, I doubt he would be so sloppy as to leave evidence. He's much more professional when he does kill.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, at least someone knows me here. Plus Scythes are horrible for beheading, as are Ice picks. Neither make suitable beheading weapons... And I've never used Axes or swords in any of Mafia games... that I can remember

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

What's the tally?

~Unit#phntk#1

Here's an updated one:

Day 2 Tally:

Vox-8

Valendale-13

Null #5-9

Null #1-6

Daniel-3

Blade-5

Grochi-1

Dragon.Star-2

Unit-2

Pulse-1

I am the Serial Killer and I'd like to say I'm in leagues with the Detective and a Secret Role called Greg.

Is this a joke?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

QP not automatically just laughing and saying it's a joke

QP is mafia confirmed

Jokes are supposed to be funny.

EDIT: Besides, Burn had a similar reaction, and you're not accusing him.

Or is this whole thing a joke, and my sense of humor's simply not working today?

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Are we witnessing a battle of the Potoos here? The rare and exquisite Quisoves Potoo versus the equally rare and splendiferous Grochi of Potoos? 

Get some popcorn and some earplugs, we're about to hear some loud mooms! 

Unless this is a trick! By the Mafia! What if all Potoos are secretly evil? Being a potoo would be the perfect cover and accusing another Potoo of being Mafia would be the perfecter cover! And then battling each other would be the perfecterer cover! And then, if I were a Mafioso, me accusing them would be the perfectererest of covers!

Edited by The Pulsating of the Heart
  • Upvote 10

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, at least someone knows me here. Plus Scythes are horrible for beheading, as are Ice picks. Neither make suitable beheading weapons... And I've never used Axes or swords in any of Mafia games... that I can remember

Pretty sure you used a combo of sword and scythe in at least one game... The scythe to reap the soul, and sword to break it or something?

• Upvote 2

Pretty sure you used a combo of sword and scythe in at least one game... The scythe to reap the soul, and sword to break it or something?

*Voxumo's public spokesperson takes the stand*

We like to officially acknowledge that Mister. V has no recollection of these events occurring, and that he will not put up with this slander any longer. If you elect Blade for Murder, Mister.V promises to put more cash towards the 'School' funds.

*Paid for by the committee to not elect Voxumo for Murder

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Or maybe it's all just a coincidence. Thats the hard part, the innocents are acting guilty and the guilty are acting innocent.

The only thing I'm doing is acting dead. 

Sorry about that. I really knew I should have killed Quisoves instead.

Speaking of which, when QP or Voltex dies, so does the other, thanks to the actions of Old Greg.