Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

Uh, hey guys?

I'm locked in my cabin, there's a big "2" on my door in red paint, and water's flooding in through the porthole.

While I'm busy contemplating my reflection in the mirror, could someone refresh me on the briefcase passwords?

(I vote food BTW)

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

Since I'm apparently standing there holding the hanging rope, I vote that we kill them. 

What kind of person would I be if I didn't even have the guts to finish what I'd started?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Since I'm apparently standing there holding the hanging rope, I vote that we kill them. 

What kind of person would I be if I didn't even have the guts to finish what I'd started?

what if we just eat valendale and the null

that was my plan anyway

• Upvote 6

I vote for cannibalism, as such I vote for killing the accused. Though really I don't see why we can't just multitask. Gather the food, tie down the accused and leave them to drown on the boat as we escape on lifeboats. Are we incapable of multi-tasking?

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Considering that we already have two people standing right there holding the hanging ropes, I don't see why they can't finish the execution while everyone else gets food and readies the lifeboats? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We're a bloodthirsty bunch, aint we. 

If one of the accused is part of mafia, then obviously those voting for food are mafia because they don't want their ally to die

So I vote for kill kill KILL

Armok must be satisfied

Blood for the blood god

I always knew Null #5 was no good. He has shifty eyes.

1108351_upstairs_downstairs.jpg

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I vote we collect food.

We can poison food to kill later, and it's so much more subtle than lynching people. Plus. with poisoned food, we can kill more people at once.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Yeah but if we poison too much food then we can't eat it and we just have to stand there looking at it. Besides, we most likely don't just have a bottle of poison lying around for us to kill somebody with. We have to be realistic here.

Edited by "Nevermore"

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Yeah but if we poison too much food then we can't eat it and we just have to stand there looking at it. Besides, we most likely don't just have a bottle of poison lying around for us to kill somebody with. We have to be realistic here.

Yeah, but most of us are experts at the ways of applying poison to food. You simply get a blunt weapon, apply poison to it, bash the food with it, and hope the food absorbs the poison. Then you unleash poisonous vapours over the food, and wait and hope for it to settle on the food while the rest of the chefs in the kitchen fall over dead. Then you hide the bodies and serve the food to unsuspecting guests, and then hoard away the safe food for yourself and your buddies. Finally, you ensure that none of the people are resistant to poison, because then the plan has failed to work. If that happens, you seek a professional at applying poison to food, like one ""Nevermore"", who is very much wanted by the authorities for the poisoning of one ""Foreverless"".

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Uh, hey guys?

I'm locked in my cabin, there's a big "2" on my door in red paint, and water's flooding in through the porthole.

While I'm busy contemplating my reflection in the mirror, could someone refresh me on the briefcase passwords?

(I vote food BTW)

*Snaps fingers*

How are you contemplating your reflection when you're blind?

Yeah, but most of us are experts at the ways of applying poison to food. You simply get a blunt weapon, apply poison to it, bash the food with it, and hope the food absorbs the poison. Then you unleash poisonous vapours over the food, and wait and hope for it to settle on the food while the rest of the chefs in the kitchen fall over dead. Then you hide the bodies and serve the food to unsuspecting guests, and then hoard away the safe food for yourself and your buddies. Finally, you ensure that none of the people are resistant to poison, because then the plan has failed to work. If that happens, you seek a professional at applying poison to food, like one ""Nevermore"", who is very much wanted by the authorities for the poisoning of one ""Foreverless"".

I have no idea who you are talking about. He sounds like a pretty cool guy though.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Uh, hey guys?

(I vote food BTW)

*Snaps fingers*

How are you contemplating your reflection when you're blind?

I can see just fine. Not sure why I'm in room #2. I think Zero just couldn't find a blind man for this one.

My outfit is classy as all get out, though.

*Snaps fingers*

Hmm... I just realized chro isn't a part of this game... Guess I'm so used to seeing him in these type of games that I didn't bother checking.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Don't worry, this game moves at a glacial pace anyway, especially during

DAY TWO: PART TWO

"We have to get out of here!" Ehks yelled from down in the crowd as another explosion tore through the ship, sending matoran reeling, and knocking Null #5 to the floor, unharmed but for some bruises. The rest of the Nulls pulled them in for safety, as Locus, Tex, and Valendale scrambled down to the floor, execution briefly forgotten as a wall erupted into splinters and metal just above the mob. As one, the 46 matoran charged off, some to prepare the lifeboats, some to gather food and bring it to the deck, and some to simply give me a third category to mention.

When the lifeboat group reached the deck, out of breath and vaguely panicked, they would find a hunched, twisted form slowly lowering itself down into the sea in one lifeboat, turning back to reveal a broken, grinning pakari. The masked, shambling form gave the group a wave with one, crudely assembled hand, and released its lifeboat into the waves below. Sharing glances among themselves, they quickly began to prepare the remaining eleven lifeboats for drop.

When the food group arrived, the assembled matoran quickly divvied the food up into the life boats, and clambered inside, letting them drop as the explosions continued to rip the cruise liner apart. Thought it would take some time, eventually the eleven life boats would form a circle, the mysterious twelfth lifeboat and its twisted passenger at the center. Eventually, the assembled collection of matoran would come together aboard the remains of the ship, share food, and talk quietly among themselves.

And then, the twisted being emerged, all voices dying down as he spoke at long last.

"I see you have all made it," he rasped, grinning at all of them. "But you're not done yet. My mafia still lurks within your ranks, and the sun's going down."

NIGHT ROLES PM. IF YOU WERE NOT ACTIVE WHILE ON THE CRUISE SHIP, PM ME TO LEARN YOUR ROLE'S JOBS.

And here's some Lifeboat assignments:

1. Null, Vimes, Ehks, Zakaro, Shadowvezon
2. Null, toakapura, Taka Nuvia, Voltex
3. Null, Dragon.Star, QP, Blade
4. Null, Tyler, Manducus, Luroka
5. Null, Voxumo, Rahkshi G, Sycophantic Wizard
6. Null, Tiragath, Toa Chuck, KK17
7. Null, Nato, Valendale, Unit
8. Null, Underscore, Gibberish, Hina
9. Null, Forgotten Warrior, Nevermore, Daniel
10. Null, Seaborgium, Darkcloud, Rider of Kikanalo
11. Portalfig, Shadowhawk, Burnmad, Grochi, Pulse

Feel free to talk to your lifeboat partners as much as you like! You'll be very close =)
Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Okay I've read the lists like 4 times

Did I drown or something cause I don't see myself on them

I am also slightly delirious right now so that may be it too but idk

i am just now realizing i never put "portalfig in the opening post"

way to go xae

lists revised, first post edited, i am a fool

All are not the same