Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

If someone annoys me, can I push them overboard to be eaten by Takea? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Mafia: The Official Greeting is Murder. 

• Upvote 4

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Rub-dub-dub, three men in a... boat (and one Null, but we don't talk about him.)

I am morbidly curious as to what would have happened had we not fled.

Also, twisted Pakari. Portal? I know this game isn't supposed to have hints, but then Fishers was killed with an icicle.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

*Glances around boat, gaze settling on Sycophantic Wizard*

Who are you again?

No really I have no clue who this person is. My memory of them eludes me.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hey Xae, on the subject of names, I've noticed that I've been referred to as both Locus and Nato in different places. Most people here won't know me as Nato, so it'd probably be easier on everyone's brains if you just used Locus. 

Rub-dub-dub, three men in a... boat (and one Null, but we don't talk about him.)

I am morbidly curious as to what would have happened had we not fled.

Also, twisted Pakari. Portal? I know this game isn't supposed to have hints, but then Fishers was killed with an icicle.

Xae is tended to be referred to as having a Pakari as well. As well, he spoke in purple in the scene. I think it is just the host self insert.

(although tbh I thought it was supposed to be me for a while there too haha)

Null, toakapura, Taka Nuvia, Voltex

Ah, yes. That's an interesting combination. Hello, fellow lifeboat passengers, and a special hello to our new companion, Null! ^_^

my goal is to make our lifeboat start sinking first 

that way we have an excuse to get out of it and remove everyone else from a different lifeboat

I am utterly bewildered as to what just happened.

The bomber blew up the ship, so the game has moved into lifeboats now, where more roles activate and food becomes a concern.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I propose we eat the nulls. No one's going to miss them anyway. And in the space we save we will have at least two free boats, one we can use for a fire, the other to hopefully host the fire.

Also to boat #4, I propose we combine our two boats and make an awesome party boat, with such hard to obtain membership forms that you must speak to the post master to obtain said membership form.

Would also like to remind folks that if we ever get in a situation like this in real life, I will eat you to survive with no remorse or hesitation whatsoever.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Boat #1, we the inhabitants of Boat #11 propose a mutual alliance, in which the members of each boat assist the others in the following: 1) Eliminating the Mafia, in our own boats and others; 2) Protecting the innocent members of each of our boats from the whims of the mob; 3) Removing, when applicable, any other threats to the welfare of the newly formed "Boat #111" or, for fans of binary, "Boat #P".

As an added incentive, upon formation of "Boat #P", a PM conversation entitled "Club P" will be created, with each member of both boats included. By all estimations, it would become quite lively.

*Snaps fingers*

*Mutters under breath*

Copycat. Wasn't popular to merge boats until someone else did it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You assume I have any interest in merging that shabble* of a thing you call a boat with the magnificence that is the party boat.

*Is fully aware that shabble is not a word, but it sounded so well in that sentence

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

'Shabble of a thing you call a boat'?

Voxumo, our boat shoots lasers* and your party boat lacks defence. We can have a Laser-Party Boat together. Remember, I did vouch for your innocence and with lasers your parties on the party boat can go to the next level of, uh, partyingness.

*By which I mean we're working on it.

Edited by The Pulsating of the Heart

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Does this mean that if we kill ten Nulls we can no longer null?

Given our situation stranded in a stormy sea, this seems appropriate: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6KUqMm_sA

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Boat #1, we the inhabitants of Boat #11 propose a mutual alliance, in which the members of each boat assist the others in the following: 1) Eliminating the Mafia, in our own boats and others; 2) Protecting the innocent members of each of our boats from the whims of the mob; 3) Removing, when applicable, any other threats to the welfare of the newly formed "Boat #111" or, for fans of binary, "Boat #P".

As an added incentive, upon formation of "Boat #P", a PM conversation entitled "Club P" will be created, with each member of both boats included. By all estimations, it would become quite lively.

*Snaps fingers*

can we combine boats to get bigger boat

the bigger boat last time got exploded and now i am worried about sharks.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

'Shabble of a thing you call a boat'?

Voxumo, our boat shoots lasers* and your party boat lacks defence. We can have a Laser-Party Boat together. Remember, I did vouch for your innocence and with lasers your parties on the party boat can go to the next level of, uh, partyingness.

*By which I mean we're working on it.

go fiddling with any lasers around here and we're going to have a real BIG party.

bBhcfWO.png

Can our Null's first name be Frederick?

I think. I say I think.

https://archive.org/download/GILBERTSULLIVANThePiratesOfPenzance-1957/03.%20When%20Frederic%20was%20a%20little%20lad.mp3

Anyway, boat #3 is not interested in fusing with any other vessels. We've plenty of braunschweiger, pretzels, V8, chartreuse, and other food to go around. Furthermore, our knowledge of opera, light opera, show-tunes, and folk-songs is unparallelled. We are altogether exuberant.

https://ia801006.us.archive.org/21/items/GILBERTSULLIVANTheGondoliers1927-NEWTRANSFER/04.%20For%20the%20merriest%20fellows%20are%20we.mp3

P.S. The oarfish stalking us (we've dubbed him Diocletian) keeps swiping our crumpets. We like him very much, but would appreciate it if a leash were supplied to us.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Can our Null's first name be Frederick?

I think. I say I think.

https://archive.org/download/GILBERTSULLIVANThePiratesOfPenzance-1957/03.%20When%20Frederic%20was%20a%20little%20lad.mp3

Anyway, boat #3 is not interested in fusing with any other vessels. We've plenty of braunschweiger, pretzels, V8, chartreuse, and other food to go around. Furthermore, our knowledge of opera, light opera, show-tunes, and folk-songs is unparallelled. We are altogether exuberant.

https://ia801006.us.archive.org/21/items/GILBERTSULLIVANTheGondoliers1927-NEWTRANSFER/04.%20For%20the%20merriest%20fellows%20are%20we.mp3

P.S. The oarfish stalking us (we've dubbed him Diacletian) keeps swiping our crumpets. We like him very much, but would appreciate it if a leash were supplied to us.

you have already been inducted into the sheperds (shepards? how does spell)

it's due to clause 5 in our marriage contract

the one that has all those silly rules about not killing each other and forcing us both to work together