Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

The Party Boat also denies your offer, for that would force us to accept common folks into our exclusive party, and we just can't have that.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

P.S. The oarfish stalking us (we've dubbed him Diacletian) keeps swiping our crumpets. We like him very much, but would appreciate it if a leash were supplied to us.

I'm not sure if you genuinely misspelled Diocletian, or if the A is some terrible pun I have yet to realize, and which is now hanging over my head like a guillotine's blade.

Dang it Quisoves, you're inside my head!

Can our Null's first name be Frederick?

I think. I say I think.

https://archive.org/download/GILBERTSULLIVANThePiratesOfPenzance-1957/03.%20When%20Frederic%20was%20a%20little%20lad.mp3

Anyway, boat #3 is not interested in fusing with any other vessels. We've plenty of braunschweiger, pretzels, V8, chartreuse, and other food to go around. Furthermore, our knowledge of opera, light opera, show-tunes, and folk-songs is unparallelled. We are altogether exuberant.

https://ia801006.us.archive.org/21/items/GILBERTSULLIVANTheGondoliers1927-NEWTRANSFER/04.%20For%20the%20merriest%20fellows%20are%20we.mp3

P.S. The oarfish stalking us (we've dubbed him Diacletian) keeps swiping our crumpets. We like him very much, but would appreciate it if a leash were supplied to us.

you have already been inducted into the sheperds (shepards? how does spell)

It's shepherds. But you should keep the name as Sheperds, to give it character

As a member of Boat #1, and self-proclaimed leader, I say we get every boat, and make a GIANT BOAT MECHA! That way, we can share our food and not have to worry about it!

As a member of Boat #11, and self-proclaimed ambassador, I must regretfully deny your offer, on the grounds that there is not enough food to go around, and that at least one of the other boats between #4 and #10, inclusive, seems to be emanating a terrible smell

the smell is gasoline i doused the boats hahaha

Edit: Our offer of an alliance will, however, remain open to Boat #1, and may, upon further review, be extended to Boats #2 and #3, on account of death threats and the entertainment value of folk music

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 1

As a member of Boat #1, and self-proclaimed leader, I say we get every boat, and make a GIANT BOAT MECHA! That way, we can share our food and not have to worry about it!

As the self-proclaimed leader of Boat #4, President of MOPE, and RNGod, I speak for Boat #4 when I say that we will not take part in this fusion you speak of.

bBhcfWO.png

Also, I propose to my fellow members of Boat #11, that our boat be called "The Democratic Republic of Undenaria" and that it be highly centered around the number 11 and racism towards Nulls

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure if you genuinely misspelled Diocletian, or if the A is some terrible pun I have yet to realize, and which is now hanging over my head like a guillotine's blade.

Alas, even my memory is fallible. It has been corrected.

Dang it Quisoves, you're inside my head!

Molto bene! MOOOOOOOOOOOM

2011_11_11_Urutau_0236xxxG.jpg

The nightmare will never end!

https://archive.org/download/GILBERTSULLIVANIolanthe1929-NEWTRANSFER/28.LoveUnrequitedRobsMeOfMyRest.mp3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

As the self-proclaimed leader of Boat #4, President of MOPE, and RNGod, I speak for Boat #4 when I say that we will not take part in this fusion you speak of.

Shall you accept boat #5's offer of partitastic alliance and Exclusivity?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i highlighted that entire space hoping for white text

there wasn't any white text you traitor

Same here. :(

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Voltex's current name begins with 'L'.

The word 'Lynch' begins with 'L'. 

Both the name and the word have the letters 'N and 'C'. LNC. 

L stands for Lucina, aka Voltex. N stand for Nevermore, who is obviously guilty. C stands for Chuck.

Clearly, these people are all guilty, part of the shadowy and evil 'LNC Corporation' that's been paid to kill people by a source unknown to us peasants on the boats, but Boat 11 shall figure this mystery out. ...So, which of you work for the LNC corporation?

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Actually the L in LNC is none other than Lloyd the White Wolf who has hijacked the account formerly known as Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons and he renamed it Colonel Roy Mustang upon its seizure. Obviously

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Actually the L in LNC is none other than Lloyd the White Wolf who has hijacked the account formerly known as Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons and he renamed it Colonele Roy Mustang upon its seizure. Obviously

I actually find this to be rather flattering

*Snaps fingers*