Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

This game is moving at a snail's pace. I really think you should scrap the 48 hour time-limit, Xae. Sure, you've got a lot of PMs to process, but it's not as if they're being sent in during the Day.

EDIT: And as for Nights, the time-limit is on us, not you. I don't see how doubling the length helps.

he's also working on writing the scene, along with some...other things.

he isn't only working on this game atm.

Thanks, Ehks. Yeah, as always seems to happen, I've had a sudden pie-up of stuff. But don't worry. I've got things handled and I wrote up a scene to

DAY ONE

The speaker crackled to life once more as the debate amongst the passengers died down to a whisper, then nothing. Accusations had flown, accusing first the matoran named Kohrak Kal 17, but then quickly and rapidly switching instead to Jag18, due to an odd numeric fixation of the group. Eventually the votes came in and declared Jag18 guilty through mob vote.

The matoran stood tall in the cruise ship's ballroom, where the group had relocated, calmly tying a noose as everyone looked on. He had voted for himself, oddly though nobody had dran attention to it, or even seemed to notice. With assistance from two Nulls, he looped the noose over the railing on the third floor of the ballroom, slipped it over his neck, and calmly stepped off the railing to meet a quick end with a sickening crunch.

The voice chuckled darkly over the speaker, then whispered, "Good job, my friends. An Innocent Matoran has died by your hands. The suns are falling, and you should get your rest. Tomorrow will be a busy day indeed."

JAG 18, MATORAN, LYNCHED. NIGHT 2 BEGINS NOW.

• Upvote 8

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well, I'm gonna compile a list of voting records and see if there are any use data hidden in there. 

Edit: So, we have four main groups of people in this list, the people who voted for Kohrak, the people who voted for Jag18, the people who voted for Kohrak but changed to Jag18, and the people who voted Null #7. The interesting thing is that group #3 were among the first people to vote for Kohrak and start the bandwagon, but with the exception of Quisoves they all changed their votes at around the same time.

Suspects: KK17, Locus, Jag18, Shadowvezon, and Null #7.

Voting Log:

Grochi for Shadowvezon

Pulsating for Null

Tiragath for KK17

Quisoves for KK17

Ehks for KK17

Slider for KK17

fishers64 for KK17

Quisoves changed to Jag18

Lucina for Jag18

Locus for KK17

Hina for Locus

Mandacus for KK17

Daniel for Null

Luroka for KK17

Unit for Jag18

Major Maes Hughes for Jag18

Samus for Null

Nev for Jag18

ToaKapura for Lloyd (???)

habrfadtuegwtdlml? for Null

Dragon.star for Jag18

Ehks changed to Jag18

Snow Queen Eva for KK17

Shadowhawk for Shadowvezon

KK17 for Jag18

Tiragath changed to Jag18

Grochi changed to Jag18

Nev changed to KK17

Shadowvezon for KK17

Piraka~Mistika for Null

Blade for Null

Underscore for Jag18

Jag18 for Jag18

Taka Nuvia for Null

Edited by "Nevermore"

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I think a lot of the vote changes off of KK17 were to prevent us from killing someone who just returned to Mafia in the first round.

But then, I've also proven detrimental to the villages health in the other game so what do I know

• Upvote 5

I keep expecting to be way behind when I come back, and then there have been forty-plus posts and no progress at all. What do you people do in your spare time?

Rest in peace, Jag.

• Upvote 4

banner.jpg

I force fed xae to crocodiles in Alaska. It will be causing an unfortunate delay.

Yeah, getting places in a crocodile is difficult. It is not a beast to take hints easily.

That said, Voxumo lives in that neck of the woods, so Xae should be able to find both shelter and internet.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I have no idea what's going on anymore....

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

*Emerges from the brambles all crazy eyed*

I heard my name, what about surviving in alaska?

And truth be told it depends on which section of alaska you are in.. Alaska is kind of split into 3 parts, each with rather different climate severity. 

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Emerges from the brambles all crazy eyed*

I heard my name, what about surviving in alaska?

And truth be told it depends on which section of alaska you are in.. Alaska is kind of split into 3 parts, each with rather different climate severity. 

All Alaskan wilderness looks the same to me. Of course, I'm not too keen on visiting the place, what with its giant eagles preying on wingless birdies. Though perhaps I should reconsider my preferences. Because, as they say, the moa the merrier.

gZsNWyr.png

And that pun was terrible, Quisoves. See yourself out.

Haast thou no mercy?

This is mafia. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

And it's at times like this I wish I knew more about birds so the puns happening were a bit more funny to me.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, I'm gonna compile a list of voting records and see if there are any use data hidden in there. 

Edit: So, we have four main groups of people in this list, the people who voted for Kohrak, the people who voted for Jag18, the people who voted for Kohrak but changed to Jag18, and the people who voted Null #7. The interesting thing is that group #3 were among the first people to vote for Kohrak and start the bandwagon, but with the exception of Quisoves they all changed their votes at around the same time.

Suspects: KK17, Locus, Jag18, Shadowvezon, and Null #7.

Voting Log:

Grochi for Shadowvezon

Pulsating for Null

Tiragath for KK17

Quisoves for KK17

Ehks for KK17

Slider for KK17

fishers64 for KK17

Quisoves changed to Jag18

Lucina for Jag18

Locus for KK17

Hina for Locus

Mandacus for KK17

Daniel for Null

Luroka for KK17

Unit for Jag18

Major Maes Hughes for Jag18

Samus for Null

Nev for Jag18

ToaKapura for Lloyd (???)

habrfadtuegwtdlml? for Null

Dragon.star for Jag18

Ehks changed to Jag18

Snow Queen Eva for KK17

Shadowhawk for Shadowvezon

KK17 for Jag18

Tiragath changed to Jag18

Grochi changed to Jag18

Nev changed to KK17

Shadowvezon for KK17

Piraka~Mistika for Null

Blade for Null

Underscore for Jag18

Jag18 for Jag18

Taka Nuvia for Null

Not to make a correlation causation error, but I should like to note that what Nev did is similar to what a semi-competent mafioso would do; join the bandwagon early when it's not obvious that the person bandwagoned (in this case Jag) is going to be lynched (especially when there are multiple bandwagons), then, when it's obvious that person who was bandwagoned on is going to be lynched, jump off so as to look like the calm voice of reason and avoid suspicion.

• Upvote 3

MnRA5kV.png

Mafia: the Home of Suspicion and Paranoia. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

These puns are causing me physical painguin

*Snaps fingers*

The kea is to wren with the lark.  Don't sparrow a thought to the cawnsequences. If someone ostrichsizes you, say potoo him. Owl be bound, he'll leave you alone. Just be careful not to be pigeon-holed as the chap who tells puns, or you'll be a fowl way out.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 4

gZsNWyr.png

I should make a note that Seaborgium is trying to appear innocent by suspecting someone for being a mafioso so no one would even consider him to be a member of the Mafia.

Your act hasn't fooled me, fool!

Ur gonna b lynched next day bro!

I should like to note that demagogues who lead bandwagons tend to be just as likely to be mafia as those who actually look at the way people act.

Also, I am not accusing or even suspecting Nev. I am simply noting that he is doing what a good deal of mafia would do. I would do it I were Mafia. If he does something suspicious then I will suspect him, but right now I'm noting that.

But if I were Mafia I would not be taking time to make a reasonable point. The first person to do that tends to draw the most attention to himself, and consequently be bandwagoned. The Mafia on BZP would be best to let the bandwagons go as they will, because while the innocents want a particular person to be killed, the Mafia is fine with anyone who isn't them.

MnRA5kV.png

But if I were Mafia I would not be taking time to make a reasonable point. The first person to do that tends to draw the most attention to himself, and consequently be bandwagoned. The Mafia on BZP would be best to let the bandwagons go as they will, because while the innocents want a particular person to be killed, the Mafia is fine with anyone who isn't them.

But now that you've said that, the Mafiosi will all start making reasonable points, to draw attention away from themselves. Only they won't, because I've just said this. But they will, because I drew attention to it.  Only they won't. But they will...

brad-wilson-owl-02.jpg

• Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png