[Removed.]

Faybos

Hahaha! i love Johnny Cage! :lol: Great job on this!

So that is where the  is from! I keep hearing about it, and i didn't know where to look. Now I can give these weekly challenges a try. :P Thanks man.

Edited by bonesiii
[Reference to where this is offsite removed in light of the content. -bones]

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

No inappropriate/offensive artwork or posts. Excessive violence, sexual content, and toilet humor are examples of things that aren't allowed. Note: All BZPower and General Art rules that apply to language use in posts also apply to text in pictures. Also note: Do NOT quote objectionable material. This applies across BZPower but especially to offensive images.

As such, this topic will now be closed.

• Upvote 3

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)