LEGO Legends of Chima Soundtrack Released in Two Volumes

Love the music of Chima? You're in luck! Not one but two soundtracks from the LEGO Legends of Chima TV series are now available as both digital downloads and CDs. Volume One, featuring thirteen tracks of music from the first season of the show, was released over a year ago, but we did not report on it at the time. Volume Two, featuring ten tracks of music from the second season, was released last week. Both volumes are composed by Anthony Lledo and include nearly 32 minutes of music. Whether you're a die-hard fan of the series or just a casual observer, this epic orchestral soundtrack might be worth a listen!

View the full article

Y'all should buy these. Television shows - especially children's television shows - getting proper soundtrack releases like this is highly unusual. I've been waiting years for some sort of release or Arthur... but aside from some tunes released on Fabi's site it's never happened. Probably never will.

Teen Titans is another I want the score to one day. The TV series, not the DTV movie. That already got a soundtrack.

By paying, you show the record labels that children's TV scores sell! And they'll be inclined to make more!

:music:

Y'all should buy these. Television shows - especially children's television shows - getting proper soundtrack releases like this is highly unusual. I've been waiting years for some sort of release or Arthur... but aside from some tunes released on Fabi's site it's never happened. Probably never will.

Teen Titans is another I want the score to one day. The TV series, not the DTV movie. That already got a soundtrack.

By paying, you show the record labels that children's TV scores sell! And they'll be inclined to make more!

:music:

Yeah, I agree. The Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu soundtrack is also excellent (the show was nominated for an Annie award for its soundtrack last year, after all), and I'm very much hoping for a "Volume Two" that includes music from the second, third, and/or fourth seasons. The fact that Legends of Chima got a second volume after the original soundtrack back in 2013 gives me hope that my waiting might not be in vain!

• Upvote 1

The Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu soundtrack is also excellent (the show was nominated for an Annie award for its soundtrack last year, after all), and I'm very much hoping for a "Volume Two" that includes music from the second, third, and/or fourth seasons. 

Fortunately Jay Vincent has been kind enough to share many, many tracks from the show on his YouTube. It's rare for a composer to be so generous.

• Upvote 1

Though I've never heard the music myself, I still think that its great that the music for the show is being released like this. Now fans of the show can listen to the music whenever they want, which I think is really cool. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu soundtrack is also excellent (the show was nominated for an Annie award for its soundtrack last year, after all), and I'm very much hoping for a "Volume Two" that includes music from the second, third, and/or fourth seasons. 

Fortunately Jay Vincent has been kind enough to share many, many tracks from the show on his YouTube. It's rare for a composer to be so generous.

Yes indeed! Back when The Ninjago Wiki was still a thing, I was fortunate enough to be able to take part in interviewing Jay Vincent. He's a really cool guy, and he's definitely happy that so many people love the music he's written for the show. I'm sure he's got even more fans now than he had when my brothers and I interviewed him!

Additionally, Michael Kramer has quite a bit of Ninjago music on his Soundcloud!

• Upvote 3