Bionicle Projects

BMM95

For my first ever project, I'm making my own combiners for the G2 Lewa, Gali, and Pohatu. I've already finished Pohatu but this is really exciting because I really haven't done any serious MOCing before and it's going great! I'll be sure to post tons of pictures when I finish, definitely going over all the flaws :P

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

I just got all the Defenders done, so be sure to look out on flickr and in the MOC Forums.

EDIT1: Just posted them here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132128150@N06/ and here: http://imgur.com/a/ua4ZK

EDIT2: Here is the official BZPower post: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18596-defenders-of-okoto/?do=findComment&comment=933296

Edited by Forgeta

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

I don't know if you could really call it a project, but over the past few years I've been sporadically working on rebuilding all my old sets. Sadly I've pretty much done all I can with my existing complement of parts, and need replacements in order to finish the few sets I have left.

I've also been working on finishing off my G1 set collection in tandem with rebuilding my existing sets. At the moment though I'm focusing my money on things other than Bricklink orders, so both endeavours are on standby for now.

andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

Well, I'm working on a couple of MOCs that will probably be done soon. I'm also working on the soundtrack for Iaredios's Universalis mod. http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17206-a-rude-awakening-a-bionicleeuiv-modification/

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Most of my poor Bionicles have been packed away for some time, so no MOC projects for now, unfortunately. However, everyone seemed to like that Takanuva drawing I did back in 2013, so I thought I'd draw some more characters in that style before the year is out. (I'd be working on that now, but I'm busy with an unrelated project that could possibly nab me an illustration job. *fingers crossed*)

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Lots of interesting projects here!  I love the BIONICLE community. :)

Well, I'm working on a couple of MOCs that will probably be done soon. I'm also working on the soundtrack for Iaredios's Universalis mod. http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17206-a-rude-awakening-a-bionicleeuiv-modification/

Thanks for the mention man. B-)

My first big BIONICLE-based project was a fan-fiction universe based on the island of Snaakira and the planet of the same name that it resides on it was my first attempt at making a big epic story, which crashed when i realized that this 'novel' that i had fooled myself into thinking was unique was nothing more then fan-fiction. Worked ceased after that. If anyone is interested, I made a website at the time to store a bunch of the stories I made for this universe (lamely named The Dark War Chronicles), and can be found here: www.snaakira.webs.com. The library is the main feature on the website.

Afterwards, I started forming a head canon for BIONICLE (G1) in my head (surprising, right?) and ideas bubbled and solidified over the course of years. Now, I have always wanted a Bionicle Strategy Game, but no one ever attempted on such an endeavor. That's when i realized that my head canon, which was influenced by my own ideas and that of human history, could work as a strategy game. Years ago I thought a Total War game would do well, but I realized that that would be impossible. Over the past year (Since Christmas 2013) I have been playing a strategy game called Europa Universalis IV, and the game is quite easy to mod. I kept thinking, "What if a Bionicle game could be made on this?", and I kept telling myself to work on it, but I never knew how to start on such an endeavor. I learned how, but the work ahead overwhelmed me, so I kept putting it off until sometime in December 2014, where I told myself "No one is ever going to do this for you, if you want it, you will have to make it yourself", and by forcibly motivating myself I began work on a map for Spherus Magna. After having a rough outline and writing down some altered Bionicle history ideas, I opened up a topic here on BZPower and began the project BIONICLE Universalis, later fittingly renamed to A Rude Awakening. It can be found here or the link above: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17206-a-rude-awakening-a-bionicleeuiv-modification/

I have since formed a little group of helpers and friends over the course of this year to assist me in my dream of both a Bionicle strategy game, an epic retelling of Spherus Magna history, and a continuation of Bionicle's first continuity. Progress has been slow, but no one is getting paid for this and I am immensely grateful to those that decided to help me and be of great contribution on their own free time. :D

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i'm currently not in the process of making or doing projects, but I have a few ideas. 

I am one who enjoys completion, and for the case of Bionicle, this completion would be for a set of characters or teams. Such as a set of the Toa Mata as their Stars variations, the Toa Hagah, and the Toa Mangai. Also, a complete set of Av-Matoran (Released ones, just un-shadowfied). These ideas will probably never come to fruition, as I cannot make custom masks at this point and that is the only thing stopping me at this point.

I'm trying to work on my stop-motion skills as well. Got me some hefty dreams in that field.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I've been wanting to get back into writing fanfiction, especially Bionicle fanfiction, so I asked a couple folks from Tumblr to toss me a couple ideas. I ended up with the first chapter of some story where Lewa goes to explore Spherus Magna, the Turaga have feelings over the centennial anniversary of Makuta's defeat, Takanuva and the Chronicler's Company try to retrieve the Vahi, and Onua learns what love is. It'll all tie together somehow, I swear!

I've got the first chapter up on Tumblr and I was toying with the idea of posting it here, buuuut I'm terrible at updating my fics consistently. 

WHAT'S UP, BUTTERCUP???

I haven't gotten around to working on my fanfiction, but it's called Kanohi Academy and it's about a school run by Gali and her assistants teaching Matoran how to use Kanohi. I have no idea how I can throw conflict into it without it feeling contrived or forced, but there are no planning topics for epics or short stories, just comedies. :/

Not sure who decided to make a planning topic for comedies and exclude the other two sub forums.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I haven't gotten around to working on my fanfiction, but it's called Kanohi Academy and it's about a school run by Gali and her assistants teaching Matoran how to use Kanohi. I have no idea how I can throw conflict into it without it feeling contrived or forced,

Infighting! it works for rahkshi school, which i'm pretty sure is identical to matoran school in eeeeeeeevery way, yep. :u

Not sure who decided to make a planning topic for comedies and exclude the other two sub forums.

Clowns, probably, some people take comedy pretty seriously you know. :v

• Upvote 2

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I haven't gotten around to working on my fanfiction, but it's called Kanohi Academy and it's about a school run by Gali and her assistants teaching Matoran how to use Kanohi. I have no idea how I can throw conflict into it without it feeling contrived or forced,

Infighting! it works for rahkshi school, which i'm pretty sure is identical to matoran school in eeeeeeeevery way, yep. :u 

Matoran aren't violent and territorial by nature, you can't really have them fight with each other like you would, a rahkshi.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Matoran aren't violent and territorial by nature, you can't really have them fight with each other like you would, a rahkshi.

yeah i was kidding, obvs they aren't gonna corpus-rahkshi it up, since that is A. unrealistic, and B. unsustainable.

but there could still be lesser, more human-scale discourses i'm sure, or, if you're willing to bend the word of greg a bit, Romantic tension is generally high in a school setting. o:

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

yeah i was kidding, obvs they aren't gonna corpus-rahkshi it up, since that is A. unrealistic, and B. unsustainable.

but there could still be lesser, more human-scale discourses i'm sure, or, if you're willing to bend the word of greg a bit, Romantic tension is generally high in a school setting. o:

Oh.... BOOOOOYYYYYYY...

Btw, just updated the bios for each Defender is y'all wanna take a look. :3

|

yeah i was kidding, obviously they aren't gonna corpus-rahkshi it up, since that is A. unrealistic, and B. unsustainable.

Ehhh, I find romance in all forms of entertainment so cheesy, I could use as a dip for nachos, but maybe I could save it for a short story or even a comedy. 

• Upvote 2

I'm making a list of the BZPower member titles ranging from Inhabitant to Destiny fulfilled. I need the member titles involving the Toa Nuva, Bohrok-Kal, Takanuva, the Rahkshi, Takutanuva, I'm looking for the Toa Inika ranks and any ranks for the titans. I'm also after the 2007 ranks and I need to see the 2008 ranks as well. 

Progress on the Revamp so far:

http://i.imgur.com/xCPknez.jpg

Now to make a cloak and it should be good. I need fabric.

2good4me

I was thinking of making the Defender of Time maroon and gold and giving him a sort of Destiny Warlock-esque robe. :3

Edited by Forgeta
  • Upvote 1

|

2good4me

I was thinking of making the Defender of Time maroon and gold and giving him a sort of Destiny Warlock-esque robe. :3

That sounds nice. If you want to paint on symbols like I'm doing, alchemic or planetary symbols will fight nicely. As a defender of time, if you're adding a gearbox, make a clock decoration as the turning gear.

2good4me

That sounds nice. If you want to paint on symbols like I'm doing, alchemic or planetary symbols will fight nicely. As a defender of time, if you're adding a gearbox, make a clock decoration as the turning gear.

Totally taking that into consideration.

The idea I have for the Defender of Time is looking pretty good, probably the coolest of all the Defenders.

|

2good4me

The idea I have for the Defender of Time is looking pretty good, probably the coolest of all the Defenders.

There's a book called "Wizardology", you can get it for good inspiration. Not sure if they still sell them, but I have one.

2good4me

There's a book called "Wizardology", you can get it for good inspiration. Not sure if they still sell them, but I have one.

2good4me

2good4me

2good4me

2good4me

Fun fact: actually got all 3 of the wizardology book series that you're thinking of. ;)

At least I think I still do... o.o

Edited by Forgeta

|

I'm trying to get my priorities strait when it comes to collecting Lego.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

A few MOCs in the works, voice acting stuff, and two stories that I plan on putting on BZP, both fanon. One is a story about the Toa Hagah back in the day, and the other is a small story about the Gold Skinned Being

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Well all my old bionicle books are falling apart, and I really want to keep them with me. So I am currently working on transcribing my old books to a digital format, so I can reprint and bind them into tomes for each saga. Trying to get others to help me with this project as well, but so far it is just me.

• Upvote 1