Bionicle Projects

BMM95

I have my studio set up to post my first Bionicle MOC vid.

http://i.imgur.com/B73pVCA.jpg

I'll be posting a quick one on how to attach Mata Heads to the Gen 2 bodies. Just as a starter

I normally use the rubberband method when attaching those heads to G2 bodies. What will you be showing? :3

Also, I just finished my self-MOC and got done with a side character in my comic series. Gonna be working on my friend's self-MOC soon too. X3

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

I'll be posting a quick one on how to attach Mata Heads to the Gen 2 bodies. Just as a starter

I normally use the rubberband method when attaching those heads to G2 bodies. What will you be showing? :3

Also, I just finished my self-MOC and got done with a side character in my comic series. Gonna be working on my friend's self-MOC soon too. X3

The vids posted :D Bionicle Head Moc:

• Upvote 1

The vids posted :D Bionicle Head Moc:

Oooh... :3

As I said in my comment, I never realized how well that worked or had ever thought of it, thanks! :D

Edited by Owlexander

|

My project is going on, not much has changed other than going to a new topic for space.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18854-a-rude-awakening/

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying out my hand at short stories since an epic story is kind of too complex for me right now. I'm just writing about my characters and what they did on Metru Nui before the Toa Metru or great cataclysm.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

11JoLX7.jpg

"Are you ever going to get that How-To video done??"

"I will when my nap is over."

"You've been napping for two weeks."

I have to wait for my sister to make the video for me. I don't have any editing programs.

You don't have Windows Movie Maker? That comes standard with all windows systems, I thought. 

For Macs, pretty sure iMovie is beast.

• Upvote 1

11JoLX7.jpg

I have to wait for my sister to make the video for me. I don't have any editing programs.

You don't have Windows Movie Maker? That comes standard with all windows systems, I thought.

I don't have a computer either. Just a droid and 3ds.

• Upvote 1

11JoLX7.jpg

I don't have a computer either. Just a droid and 3ds.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2488294/android/android-review-5-video-editing-apps-for-android.html

Same, which is partially why I haven't been able to get to work on 'Galaxy Patrol' yet... :(

Most likely start development in late August or mid September... or possibly next June. D:

Good luck.

And to fishers, I can't download any new apps. My phone is stuffed. :(

I trust my sister, and I always will. (We're twins ^π^)

• Upvote 1

most of my many many projects involve drawing or writing or generally thinking story stuff,

but i am sorta currently trying to translate this design into plastic-robot-bits-form. which, by the way, is actually really difficult. :0

(but also i'm drawing bionicle too. obviously. :u)

Just a couple random suggestions, because I really like that drawing and want you to be able to make a quality MOC:

• These might be useful for the hair, if they're not too big.
  • Technic panels might be useful for the skirt, especially smaller ones.

For all I know, these might already be what you had in mind! But if not, give them some thought.

• Upvote 2

I did not even think of using those for hair, o: i was honestly just gonna assemble big lime-green pom-pom shapes and tack them on via mixel-ball or something. :u

(and yeah, the current prototype doesn't yet have a skirt 'cause bionicle and skirts tend to hate each other. :u)

tbh, i'd have to order most pieces like that off bricklink or somethin, but then again i was already gonna do that for the hammer. (as i do not own a lot of the pieces in the design i LDDoodled. :t )

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

MOCs:

• Toa Hahli Mahri v2.5: New colour scheme of Earth Blue/Br. Blue, I might redo the torso and possibly the arms
  • Unnamed Toa of Fire v5: I'm yet to come up with a design that I'm happy with. This will probably take a while
  • Build a Toa of Earth, either with Tehutti's or Onua Mistika's mask, Black/Silver/maybe another colour 
  • Fix the arms of my Toa of Stone: replace the CCBS shells, maybe change the colour distribution, work on the hand design, and maybe give him a weapon
  • I've wanted to do a Sidorak revamp, but as of now I don't have the parts or motivation.

My friend and I got in contact (the one who plays Garrus) and he requested a redesign after asking him if he liked the current model so I'm currently waiting for the parts for the MOC to come in. :P

Other than that, still working on the final villain who I don't want to reveal yet... :3

|

• 3 weeks later...

I want you guys to tell me EVERY project, or some projects that you are planning to do, and feel free to ask any questions, thank you and have fun building your projects!!!!!

Hmm

My current projects are

-Bohrok of Light

-Snake Rahkshi

-Skull Villain Kopaka 2015

-Bionicle stop motion or comic(via MocPages) on a single Toa called Toa Kaita(Name pending, Story behind it. Doesn't sound as dumb with the story ^_^ )

That's about it...Got my hands full...But I have no parts !!!

I kinda need those.....

I'm currently in the process of rewriting G2. PM me if interested.

Feel free to follow the blog! (https://spiritofokoto.tumblr.com/)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was planning on making a Matoran based around the new gearbox piece, and I finally did it! Let me know if you want pics. I took one or two... but then I took it apart...

I've done a Protector with a Gearbox, but that's about it. I'd like to see those Matoran. When you finish them can you send me a link?

I'm currently in the process of rewriting G2. PM me if interested.

Feel free to follow the blog! (https://spiritofokoto.tumblr.com/)

I was planning on making a Matoran based around the new gearbox piece, and I finally did it! Let me know if you want pics. I took one or two... but then I took it apart...

I've done a Protector with a Gearbox, but that's about it. I'd like to see those Matoran. When you finish them can you send me a link?

Yeah, I did it a while ago. It's REALLY simple and is supposed to evoke the Toa Mata. http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19507-bare-bones-matoran-design/