Bionicle Projects

BMM95

Cool I'm working on a project called forest and night vision Bohrok, it will have glow in the dark eyes, hence the night vision concept, I have the head, legs, arms and weapons done, all I need is a green Lehvak-Kal body and glow in the dark Bohrok eyes, I'll find them easily on eBay once my birthday comes on August the 29th so yeah, it will be a few months before this project is finally complete, but it will obliterate everyone's mind, it will be my crown jewel of my creations.

• Upvote 1

Cool I'm working on a project called forest and night vision Bohrok, it will have glow in the dark eyes, hence the night vision concept, I have the head, legs, arms and weapons done, all I need is a green Lehvak-Kal body and glow in the dark Bohrok eyes, I'll find them easily on eBay once my birthday comes on August the 29th so yeah, it will be a few months before this project is finally complete, but it will obliterate everyone's mind, it will be my crown jewel of my creations.

Bruh... that sounds too cool. You gotta show me when that all comes out!! :D

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

My magnum opus in BIONICLE projects is probably extracting the music from the first three films... I think I did a good job!!

I'm also really proud of the video linked to in my sig (please watch it and let me know what you think!)

I've done numerous music videos as well... some good, some bad. Here's one.

I also did a job for the BMP in which I advertised their then-upcoming Audio 2.1 project (which I also worked on!) You can watch that here.

I've been making a BIONICLE website

About what? Why? How? Tell me morrrrre!

Haha, well, back when G2 was right around the corner, I felt like using Weebly (yeah, I'm lazy) to put together this big tribute website where I summarize each and every year of BIONICLE (both G1 and G2) in terms of story, sets, collectibles, and more while also linking to other BIONICLE websites like BS01, BioMedia Project, etc. The purpose of the website was to just give a shout-out to probably the greatest toyline ever while also bringing back old memories for fans. I never got halfway past 2001, since the project would involve me reading and summarizing the entire main story and researching basically every set I can along with overall character info (personality, weapons, powers, etc.), which proved to be a very long task. And before you ask, I fully intended on showing the finished website to BZPower. Why go through all the trouble of making it and not showing it off, am I right? :P

>Says he's making a Bionicle website

>Says it like it's no big deal

>MFW

"Yeah, a BIONICLE website. I'm making one. How're the kids?"

Edited by Toa Varova
  • Upvote 5

mindeth the cobwebs

I started working on a Bionicle Comedy a long time ago, and even managed to post a few chapters of it in the Comedy Forum. However, I haven't posted a chapter in a while due to my working long hours at my job. (I really need to get back to updating it sometime though....)

I've also posted a few stort stories in the SS Forum that I'm really proud of writing. That...really all the 'Bionicle related' projects I've posted on BZP.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

A more seriously toned Gen2 style creation. Makin a Toa of Iron (I never knew they were so awesome before I started this project) with a Gen2 build but also with semi-custom limbs (Technic FTW!) and other details. Have plans of getting a Modalt paint job done on the mask and chestplate for more uniqueness. Should turn out nice I've just been taking a long time on it. ^_^

Well, I'm currently working on my Guardians of the Elements for upcoming stop motion I'm doing, just got done with the Guardian of Stone a few moments ago, already got Water, Air, and Ice/Light (self-MOC) done. Going pretty well so far! ^_^

Is that what your picture is of? The Guardian of Ice I'd assume?

I've been working on "Bionicle: The Vlog Series" since November 2014. Right now I'm working on episode eight, and it's been taking forever because (a) it's a collaboration and (b) I'm in college.

Other than that, I've been feeling very creative lately, and I've been making a few updates to the MOCs I use for the series. One such update can be found here.

I've also done a play through of the Okoto Online Game, a fan-made game, which is on my YouTube channel if you're interested in watching. Trust me, it's hilarious, especially when you turn on annotations (wink wink).

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

Well, I'm currently working on my Guardians of the Elements for upcoming stop motion I'm doing, just got done with the Guardian of Stone a few moments ago, already got Water, Air, and Ice/Light (self-MOC) done. Going pretty well so far! ^_^

Is that what your picture is of? The Guardian of Ice I'd assume?

Yeah, that's the guardian of ice, going to look a bit different once we get Skull Villain sets, but his basic build will stay the same. I also got a pic of the Guardian of Air on custom bionicle wiki (name's Garrus).

|

^^Looks cool so far!

Oh, thank you! Once they're all out I'll put them in the MOC forum so you guys can all see them for yourselves! ^_^

(If you want a look at the Guardian of Water, you can check her out over at my imgur, along with some new weapons on the Guardian of Ice.)

Edited by Forgeta

|

I want this topic to stay, I want no one, and I mean NO ONE to lock this topic or else.... I'll Leave BZPower FOREVER

I'm jk but please please for the love of mata nui please don't lock this topic please

Dude, nothing's wrong with this topic, it's not gonna get locked anytime soon. :)

• Upvote 2

|

Well, G1 is short for Generation One, meaning the first "generation" of bionicles, when talking about toylines and such, a reboot is what separates any two generations.

I plan on finishing off my little team of revamps with Av-matoran Takua and a Ko-matoran (can't decide which though)

I've always thought of myself as an Av-Matoran disguised as a Ko-Matoran... so why not both? :3

I mean I'm going to do both, just can't decide which Ko-matoran.

Well, G1 is short for Generation One, meaning the first "generation" of bionicles, when talking about toylines and such, a reboot is what separates any two generations.

I plan on finishing off my little team of revamps with Av-matoran Takua and a Ko-matoran (can't decide which though)

I've always thought of myself as an Av-Matoran disguised as a Ko-Matoran... so why not both? :3

I mean I'm going to do both, just can't decide which Ko-matoran.

Oh... try Matoro, I'm sure he'd like a Matoran revamp... haven't seen many of those around, actually.

|

Hmm you make a good point, but anyways yeah cant wait for my project to be finished, it will be a one of a kind bohrok. A bohrok that no one has ever seen or has ever gazed their eyes upon before. It will be a masterpiece of pure unfathomable beauty. Here is a description of my masterpiece. The Forest and Night Vision bohrok or the F.N.V.B is gentile and docile during the day, but becomes a merciless, barbaric, assassin of the night, its night vision glow in the dark eyes give it perfect vision to see at night, predator or prey it will find a way to survive..at all costs. 

Edited by BMM95

Hmm you make a good point, but anyways yeah cant wait for my project to be finished, it will be a one of a kind bohrok. A bohrok that no one has ever seen or has ever gazed their eyes upon before. It will be a masterpiece of pure unfathomable beauty. Here is a description of my masterpiece. The Forest and Night Vision bohrok or the F.N.V.B is gentile and docile during the day, but becomes a merciless, barbaric, assassin of the night, its night vision glow in the dark eyes give it perfect vision to see at night, predator or prey it will find a way to survive..at all costs. 

You gotta post it in the MOC forums once that awesome sauce is ready, bruh! :D

|