Farside [Review]

Rahkshi Lalonde

This is the review topic for my little Bionicle story, i guess.

I'm not the best writer, and i make mistakes often, if something looks funny, feel free to point it out. :t

the story topic is HERE.

This is the story of Tiricus, an agori who just wanted to do his job and live his life,

now he finds himself far from home, in an alien location, with little hope of return.

What perils and adventures await him on the far side?

Story Marks

I

II

III

IV

logs

[#AODEH]

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I'm liking the tone and story so far. Strikes me as a little Hitchiker's Guide, which is a very, very good thing. The stream of consciousness is also fairly easy to follow, something I myself struggle with. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more of this story going forward.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Mark II has been released, it gets a little long, i think, hopefully not too long. :0

I'm liking the tone and story so far. Strikes me as a little Hitchiker's Guide, which is a very, very good thing. The stream of consciousness is also fairly easy to follow, something I myself struggle with. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more of this story going forward.

gosh thanks! an easy to follow story is what i generally try to deliver. c:

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

• 1 month later...