• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Farside [Review]

review topic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 13-November 06
  • 2,484 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2015 - 02:02 AM

This is the review topic for my little Bionicle story, i guess.

I'm not the best writer, and i make mistakes often, if something looks funny, feel free to point it out. :t

the story topic is HERE.

This is the story of Tiricus, an agori who just wanted to do his job and live his life,

now he finds himself far from home, in an alien location, with little hope of return.

What perils and adventures await him on the far side?

Story Marks

I

II

III

IV

logs

[#AODEH]

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde, Jun 11 2015 - 03:41 AM.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg6.pngbnnrimg7.pngbnnrimg8.png

Corpus Rahkshi characters: Snap, Teeth ,Rose,Kaita

#2 Offline Funkydude527

Funkydude527
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 17-October 14
  • 608 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2015 - 07:41 PM

I'm liking the tone and story so far. Strikes me as a little Hitchiker's Guide, which is a very, very good thing. The stream of consciousness is also fairly easy to follow, something I myself struggle with. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more of this story going forward.
Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=763471

#3 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 13-November 06
  • 2,484 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2015 - 03:24 AM

Mark II has been released, it gets a little long, i think, hopefully not too long. :0

I'm liking the tone and story so far. Strikes me as a little Hitchiker's Guide, which is a very, very good thing. The stream of consciousness is also fairly easy to follow, something I myself struggle with. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more of this story going forward.

gosh thanks! an easy to follow story is what i generally try to deliver. c:

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde, May 10 2015 - 03:24 AM.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg6.pngbnnrimg7.pngbnnrimg8.png

Corpus Rahkshi characters: Snap, Teeth ,Rose,Kaita

#4 Offline Akavakaku

Akavakaku
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 20-April 14
  • 1,314 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2015 - 06:17 AM

A very exciting comedy/drama piece, and I agree with the HHGG comparison. Could the log writer be who I think it is? Hmm, something to look forward to finding out!

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users