Favorite Barraki

Your favorite Barraki  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello, everyone. I've always liked the Barraki, the six antagonists of the Toa Mahri. They all had completely different builds, and different weapons, and in the story line, they were all warlords of different species.

I was wondering, what's your favorite Barraki? I myself like Takadox, but that's me. Feel free to let me know of your favorites and comments.

Edited by Booky The Bookworm

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Probably Carapar. He had those great, uniquely-colored pieces there were a mold almost exclusive to him. Additionally, he somehow managed to look oddly cute despite being a mutant crab-man. (Once they were men. Now they are land crabs.)

~B~

Ehlek. Love me some electricity and his set design was interesting to me. Plus, fun green colors, though his spines were a bit...not idea for MOCing

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell