Member Titles.

Hi. I have a question about Member Titles.I've noticed that many members have customized their Member Titles to fit their profile, but I don't know how to do that. Currently, mine is stuck at "Tohunga". Could you help me with that?

Edited by Booky The Bookworm

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

The custom member titles you see around (such as mine) were rewards for winning contests or sending MOCs to conventions.

Just as a note, staff members occasionally will give out custom member titles as practical jokes or to members that they think deserve one. :P

You can also learn more about members titles in the Q&A Compendium. :)

-Rez

• Upvote 3

As far as I know, 0 is Inhabitant, 25 is Tohunga, 50 is Turaga, 100 is Toa, and 200 is Seeker. That's all I have/am sure of right now.

I've been keeping very close track of this, and I've determined that the actual values for these is 0-19: Inhabitant, 20-59: Tohunga, 60-99: Turaga, 100-199: Toa, and 200-299: Seeker. For these early ones, the images that you get for being a Premier Member change more frequently, such as staffs for Turaga rank and noble masks for Toa rank.

• Upvote 1

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Looks like all the bases here have been covered, save one: sometimes staffies get bored and change their title once a week for a year.  Not that I would know anything about that.

Question answered, topic closed!

• Upvote 7

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42