LEGO Jurassic World Website Unleashed

Very cool. I hope they release all the Raptors in easy to get sets.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

she has been infused with more avian DNA than her sister raptors have, resulting in her very bird-like movements and behaviors.

And yet still she's completely featherless? honestly, what the heck.

Well to be fair it is a plastic raptor. Unless that detailing on her hip is suppose to be feathers. How much detail do you want?

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

she has been infused with more avian DNA than her sister raptors have, resulting in her very bird-like movements and behaviors.

Well to be fair it is a plastic raptor. Unless that detailing on her hip is suppose to be feathers. How much detail do you want?

I don't just mean in the toy (though if LEGO can pull off eagles and the like, feathered raptors are hardly outside their capabilities), because the toy merely reflects the on-screen appearance, which is also featherless, and also annoying.

I don't just mean in the toy (though if LEGO can pull off eagles and the like, feathered raptors are hardly outside their capabilities), because the toy merely reflects the on-screen appearance, which is also featherless, and also annoying.

Well I have not seen the movie and the Trailer I couldn't tell one raptor from another. Regardless I guess I can see your point. You'd think that with the advancements in paleontology with this being the 4th movie in the line the onscreen version would have more feathers. Maybe not as much as Walking with Dinosaurs that does basically depict the raptor as a large Bird of prey with teeth. Still the Raptors designs are an iconic aspect of JP. Even if they are wrong.

Changing that this far into the franchise would be like making the next Tahu blue because we recently found out that fire burns blue more so then the red and orange depicted in his color pallet. Well maybe not exactly but anyway...  It is a peeve I am sure many of the fans are going to gripe about. Then again if they did change it I can just see the hard core JP enthusiasts would be screaming bloody murder because they butchers the iconic JP Velociraptor. Kind of like how the Dilophiasaur still has the iconic frill and venom spitting concepts that many believe could not have happened.

Onua.png

Well I have not seen the movie and the Trailer I couldn't tell one raptor from another. Regardless I guess I can see your point. You'd think that with the advancements in paleontology with this being the 4th movie in the line the onscreen version would have more feathers. Maybe not as much as Walking with Dinosaurs that does basically depict the raptor as a large Bird of prey with teeth. Still the Raptors designs are an iconic aspect of JP. Even if they are wrong.

Changing that this far into the franchise would be like making the next Tahu blue because we recently found out that fire burns blue more so then the red and orange depicted in his color pallet. Well maybe not exactly but anyway...  It is a peeve I am sure many of the fans are going to gripe about. Then again if they did change it I can just see the hard core JP enthusiasts would be screaming bloody murder because they butchers the iconic JP Velociraptor. Kind of like how the Dilophiasaur still has the iconic frill and venom spitting concepts that many believe could not have happened.

Just because it says more Bird DNA doesn't mean she doesn't have Snake DNA. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*edit*:

​Been playing some "Dino Demolition", you can get some, umh... interesting ... combinations to say the least:

opsqaaQ.png

ScT3Q2a.png

UaQK5u8.png

Edited by Tea-rex

That last one reminds me of the Goompas from the Super Mario movie.

Onua.png