Petewa

huehuehuehue .

I'd suggest having more lighting in the room when you take the pictures. But yeah, it's an okay representation of the scenes in the comedy. 

Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

huehuehuehue .

I'd suggest having more lighting in the room when you take the pictures. But yeah, it's a good comic representation of the scenes in the comedy. 

I was only drawing the comedy for the first page because I wanted to give a valid reason to anyone who read this as to why we were female.

I also took the pictures in a broomcloset at midnight, so that might affect stuff.

Edited by D5 Petewa

I was only drawing the comedy for the first page because I wanted to give a valid reason to whoever the heck read this as to why we were female.

That's kinda difficult to do... You might wanna fix the handwriting. Better yet, just draw the images, scan it, and then add the text bubbles digitally. It'll be a lot easier to read (because, honestly, I couldn't make out half of what was being said).

Edited by The~1st~Shadow

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I was only drawing the comedy for the first page because I wanted to give a valid reason to whoever the heck read this as to why we were female.

That's kinda difficult to do... You might wanna fix the handwriting. Better yet, just draw the images, scan it, and then add the text bubbles digitally. It'll be a lot easier to read (because, honestly, I couldn't make out half of what was being said).

I cannot scan the images.

Edited by D5 Petewa

I was only drawing the comedy for the first page because I wanted to give a valid reason to whoever the heck read this as to why we were female.

You don't have a printer? Because you can do that with most models. 

bZpOwEr

You don't have a printer? Because you can do that with most models. 

No I do not have a printer.

Though I can try to make the text more legible if needs be.

Edited by D5 Petewa

Much better! There were just a few spots that were hard to make out. In the case of no printer, just draw the images, leave blank space for the text, take the pictures, and then add the text into the blank space. :) I know I have trouble making my handwriting legible in limited space, so from experience, I know how it can be. 

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Much better! There were just a few spots that were hard to make out. In the case of no printer, just draw the images, leave blank space for the text, take the pictures, and then add the text into the blank space. :) I know I have trouble making my handwriting legible in limited space, so from experience, I know how it can be. 

Coo'

Well since you've got two copies of the same comic and one is more easily readable, you'd want that one to be the first impression that's made.

But you don't have to if you don't want to. 

bZpOwEr

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy. Oh boy. OH BOY. Where do I even begin?

First off, your art is barely visible because of the low quality lighting. If you don't have a scanner then do your comics in MS Paint. Editing in the words on MS Paint looks sloppy and unprofessional.

And second, your comic is painfully awkward and unfunny and relies on outdated stereotypes about women to get a laugh out of the viewer.

"I'm a girl now, better get to shopping and painting my nails!" Yeah bro, that's not funny and never has been.

Oh boy. Oh boy. OH BOY. Where do I even begin?

First off, your art is barely visible because of the low quality lighting. If you don't have a scanner then do your comics in MS Paint. Editing in the words on MS Paint looks sloppy and unprofessional.

And second, your comic is painfully awkward and unfunny and relies on outdated stereotypes about women to get a laugh out of the viewer.

"I'm a girl now, better get to shopping and painting my nails!" Yeah bro, that's not funny and never has been.

I can't use paint to make the comic itself because the art style becomes overly-simplified.

Only the one character was meant to be stereotypical, and she'll never show up again.

Edited by D5 Petewa