Your Favorite Toa Inika/Mahri

Your favorite Toa Inika/Mahri  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My personal favorite Toa team were the Toa Inika/Mahri. They were new and cool, and the first to incorporate "Launchers", or "guns" other than Vakama Metru. My personal favorite is Matoro, with Nuparu as a close second, out of the six, but what does the BZPower community think? Feel free to leave you answers, comments, questions, and concerns below.  

• Upvote 2

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I'd have to go with Matoro. Both in terms of the sets (where in both incarnations he had a distinctive color scheme and as a Toa Mahri had one of the most distinctive builds), and in terms of the story (due to already being one of the more compelling Matoran, and getting even more character development once he was thrust into the role of the bearer of the Mask of Life).

Jaller is also a strong candidate, due to again having pretty great set depictions, and being fairly well-developed even before becoming a Toa. His narrative of having to accept a support role in the team once Matoro's destiny became apparent was fairly strong, even though I feel Matoro's narrative of self-sacrifice was stronger.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Hewkii, was the first set I ever owned. Got it from the tooth fairy after I specifically asked for Kongu. At the time I thought he was the worst but I played as him in VNOG and he's since been my favorite.

• Upvote 1

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

I clicked kongu on instinct, but in reality, it's a toss up between him and Matoro. Kongu's always been one of my favorite characters growing up, and even now there's just something...solid, i guess...about his character.

Matoro, though...obvious reasons. Looking back as an 18 year old, he's incredibly well developed not just for bionicle, but as a fictional character in general...so it's tough.

Setwise, though, Kongu Inika, no contest :P

• Upvote 1

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

I like the whole team but it's gotta be Matoro. Most developed character and went through real struggles. I loved his Inika and Mahri designs as well.

I also thought Kongu and Nuparu were really endearing, especially with their interactions. My favourite sets were probably Hewkii Inika and Jaller Mahri.

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg