Spare Parts Rat Rahi

Nothing too major, just something I made from the leftovers of the Bahrag Spider. No name, no backstory, just a big red and blue rat made of spare parts.
17229546949_158cf8d25e_z.jpg

17413807992_53552c847e_z.jpg
17228205630_29f26aeb91_z.jpg
17389769656_26cbfd07c2_z.jpg
17415760735_16fd691042_z.jpg

• Upvote 3

"You know, there's something to be said for the simplicity of an axe and a couple nudges with the barrel of a Cordak as a way of getting others to cooperate." - Some Skakdi I just made up to say that quote

That's... actually really impressive for something built from scraps. In general, the shaping all around looks really good, though there are a few awkward areas, but that's understandable considering the part limitations. I love the head. :D

@Click, I'll be honest, the Bahrag Spider is pretty bad for scraps. The pile it left behind could fill a Mata canister, possibly even two, easily.
Still, thank you. It wasn't easy to get something recognizable and decent-looking (I focus more on aesthetics) out of what was left without it turning out as a brick. 
I just realised that I did technically cheat making this, as the Bahrag Spider actually had white Bohrok teeth for eyes, which I swapped for trans-green as soon as I looked at it. So, the teeth are partially a cheat, though very minor.

"You know, there's something to be said for the simplicity of an axe and a couple nudges with the barrel of a Cordak as a way of getting others to cooperate." - Some Skakdi I just made up to say that quote

That's not a rat, looks more like one of them jumbo-sized Warf rats from deep under New York. You know the ones big enough you could put a saddle on them.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Just out of curiosity, what other sets do you have? Could you make more rahi out of parts using whatever is included in the set? E.g. The Manas sets and creating something with their pieces.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Just out of curiosity, what other sets do you have? Could you make more rahi out of parts using whatever is included in the set? E.g. The Manas sets and creating something with their pieces.

I recently came into possession of the Toa Mata (And a separate set of Kaita), Turaga, 2 of each Bohrok, Rahkshi (Missing Kurahk), Toa Nuva, 2 Makutas, Takanuva, Muaka & Kane-ra, Tarakava, Nui-Jaga.

I also have a smattering of 01-04 parts, and 07 onwards, with a ton of CCBS. I have a huge lizard-man I built a while ago that I've been meaning to post, but this potato I call a webcam doesn't capture it well.