Slightly Tweaking Toas: Pohatu

pohatu.jpg

I really love the design of Pohatu, the slight asymmetry, the slightly shorter, stocky build, it just all combinies into an awesome toy.

But his shoulders seem to be placed a little low on his torso, compared to his chestplate. So I started tinkering a bit, with the goal to keep as much of the original aesthetic as possible. Pohatu lost his gear function, but gained more range of motion in his shoulders and weapon storage on his back. He can even reach back and grasp his boomerang while it is still on his back, but of course I forgot to actually snap a picture of that.

Here is a comparison between Pohatu's new proportions and his original self. Or at least a colorful represantation made out of spare parts. Meet Gaudius, Master of Comparisons (His mask power seems to be color coordination).

pohatucomp.jpg

The shoulders have moved up by 1M. Their breadth also increased by 1M. The neck has been slightly extended as well. Nonfunctional gears try to give the impression of trapezius muscles.

What do you think?

• Upvote 2

I think the guy next to your Pohatu got dressed in the dark. Yet somehow it works for him.

Oh and that is a nice storage location for the stormerangs. Did you have to do any Mods to get them to stay?

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Ah that's very cool. I just used that extra space to store an extra piece and use it as a stopper for his tail/sword/dagger deal to keep it from waving back and forth.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png