• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bad Images

ripping off zakitano? noooooo

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 11:57 PM

Posted ImageYou try your best but its not quite there1. the CAKE (exon)2)i leik moovys3) crisms 4)untld sotry prt 1credit to 18 and EGGS ON(this is me and Exon's new comic series for the jollies of it. Don't take it seriously, 'cuz we're not XD)

Edited by Zerothemaster, Feb 03 2012 - 06:38 PM.

#2 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 11:13 PM

Ripoff of Zakitano?Nuuu, his were easier to read. :P

#3 Offline Tavakai

Tavakai
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,886 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 11:21 PM

:uh: to Darcsyde.Anyway, it's nice to see that Zakitano has apparently set the newest trend in the heightening of Artwork III's graphical style. I salute you, good sir. Posted Image

button.png

#4 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 11:28 PM

:uh: to Darcsyde.Anyway, it's nice to see that Zakitano has apparently set the newest trend in the heightening of Artwork III's graphical style. I salute you, good sir. Posted Image

And we wonder why no one has any respect for AIII...But don't get me wrong. This comic style can be quite funny.

#5 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 10:46 PM

yayz new bannerat least its a post that's not a spam

#6 Offline Exon

Exon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 08:19 PM

About time I post in this...Anyway, expect a new comic by Monday!~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{
Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

#7 Offline P962

P962
  • Members
  • Toa

• 166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 02:47 PM

Uhh...That's a cool comic ya got there. Mind telling any of us what it's about?
A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!
http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

#8 Offline Tavakai

Tavakai
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,886 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 10:52 PM

It chronicles the cunning exploits of Exon, who attempted to steal and consume Zero's cake, believed he had done so, and was later informed, much to his disappointment, that it was not in fact a cake, but a lie.

button.png

#9 Offline Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,021 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 27 2011 - 09:12 AM

Posted ImageI am not sure whether I should laugh or cry... so I'll just give you an objective 'review'.I mean, I see what you are going for, really, but it's super-hard to distinguish what is going on. Maybe reduce the messiness by just a slight degree or two? The humor is fine, but the graphics... I am not too fond of them. :sarcastic:

screenshot_53.jpg

Sometimes appearanes change, but the heart behind them stays the same...

#10 Offline Exon

Exon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2011 - 01:24 PM

It chronicles the cunning exploits of Exon, who attempted to steal and consume Zero's cake, believed he had done so, and was later informed, much to his disappointment, that it was not in fact a cake, but a lie.

Lol. That is quite the explanation thar. Also, instead of disappointment, I think chagrin is a much better word.

Posted ImageI am not sure whether I should laugh or cry... so I'll just give you an objective 'review'.I mean, I see what you are going for, really, but it's super-hard to distinguish what is going on. Maybe reduce the messiness by just a slight degree or two? The humor is fine, but the graphics... I am not too fond of them. :sarcastic:

Yeah, we noticed that. so we have reasoned to make future comics a little less horrendous as that one. Also, I love the picture there. It made me laugh.Okay, so expect a comic tomorrow from either me of Zero (probably me though, because Zero seems busy at the moment)~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

-{

#11 Offline Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member

• 4,021 posts

Posted Nov 27 2011 - 01:30 PM

[...]

Image linkI am not sure whether I should laugh or cry... so I'll just give you an objective 'review'.I mean, I see what you are going for, really, but it's super-hard to distinguish what is going on. Maybe reduce the messiness by just a slight degree or two? The humor is fine, but the graphics... I am not too fond of them. :sarcastic:

Yeah, we noticed that. so we have reasoned to make future comics a little less horrendous as that one.Also, I love the picture there. It made me laugh.Okay, so expect a comic tomorrow from either me of Zero (probably me though, because Zero seems busy at the moment)~Exon :hau:

Well, in that case I'll be keeping an eye on this topic because, as said, the humor's fine. ^_^Why thank you. :lol:

screenshot_53.jpg

#12 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2011 - 05:51 PM

2)i leik moovysSome people have no respect for the Higher Arts. :3loljkOh, and credit to some guy named "zalgo" for the image.

Edited by Zerothemaster, Nov 28 2011 - 08:02 PM.

#13 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2011 - 06:46 PM

...FACE-PALM!That was an awful pun.Awful.Absolutely terrible.And it made me chuckle.Even though the graphics are terrible (On purpose, I know), this still makes me laugh. I will follow this.

#14 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,999 posts

Posted Nov 28 2011 - 08:34 PM

eh, I'll go back to reading old BIONICLE ADVENTURS COMIXSbut to be constructive, needs more jpg distortion

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus, Nov 28 2011 - 08:36 PM.

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#15 Offline WVUFan!

WVUFan!
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,521 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2011 - 08:56 PM

I'm pretty sure watching a movie version of Cupcakes would actually give you Night Mares.Lets Go Mountaineers!

lol i not know how to astronaut

#16 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2011 - 09:41 PM

I'm pretty sure watching a movie version of Cupcakes would actually give you Night Mares.

And the worst part is such a thing actually exists.You shouldn't worry about the common riff-raff Zero. Your humor is too refined for their taste anyway.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#17 Offline Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member

• 4,021 posts

Posted Nov 29 2011 - 01:40 AM

2)i leik moovys

i liek :3No really, in terms of graphics, it's muuuch easier to read&comprehend than the last one. And it's entertaining. ^^

screenshot_53.jpg

#18 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 685 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2011 - 05:36 PM

So much easier to read now. I LOLed. Good comic. ^_^-:b::c::2::1:

:I

#19 Offline Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,702 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2011 - 06:40 PM

OH MY DEAD- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! funnyEdit: Please see the Comics Rules and Guidelines about generic comments.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Dec 13 2011 - 06:47 PM.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#20 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

Dragonfly the Luminescent
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2011 - 03:09 AM

AAGH! My poor eyes! IT BUUURNS!!SOMEBODY CHISEL THE IMAGES OFF MY RETNAS!!Did you really expect a nice review? :P It's an original idea, I admit, but it's so ... weird.

Posted Image

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

Dragonfly's continued Boutique - How I drew the herd

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#21 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2011 - 11:27 AM

AAGH! My poor eyes! IT BUUURNS!!SOMEBODY CHISEL THE IMAGES OFF MY RETNAS!!Did you really expect a nice review? :P It's an original idea, I admit, but it's so ... weird.

It's not even an original idea XD Its just two very bored comic makers ripping off of Zakitano's idea :PAnd it's not for everyone, so I'm not offended at all. Can't speak for Exon, tho :P

#22 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 09:21 PM

3) crisms

#23 Offline Exon

Exon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 12:44 AM

3) crisms

Lol, How dare you doubt my christmas tree setting up skills.I was gonna do one, but I got distracted by trivial pursuit.~Exon :hau:

Edited by Exon, Feb 03 2012 - 01:58 AM.

-{

#24 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2012 - 10:26 PM

4)untld sotry prt 1

#25 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,322 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 02 2012 - 10:38 PM

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture. My boss wouldn't like it, in any case.I can't exactly tell if Eggs/Exon is saying, "i m vry cld" or "i m vry old." I think it is a "c" and not an "o," but I guess it makes sense either way. They say wisdom comes with old age, but that is not the case here, for the naïveté is simply astounding. It does, however, lead to the excellent premise of someone's having mistaken "Merry Christmas!" for "Marry Christmas!" which I guess might make for a merry Christmas upon the exchanging of vows. I mean look at that handsome, distorted Exon. Christmas would be happy to marry such a fellow.

Edited by -Windrider-, Feb 02 2012 - 10:41 PM.
Forgot the possessive case preceding a gerund.

#26 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2012 - 11:11 PM

Oy, these always make my brain hurt. But they always make me laugh too.Good comic, but I can't read the text to save my life.

#27 Offline Exon

Exon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2012 - 02:04 AM

I wonder who this "Christmas" may be. I don't think I can marry someone I don't know.Also, that was quite the dilemma you had Mr. Rider. That is so being quoted in my sig.~Exon :hau:

-{

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users