Ask Vezon The Third

Ghidora131

Vezon, what is your opinion of Ghidora?

Is pentagon really your favorite Color?

Is Bananazilla a threat to society?

What color was your Dress? Blue and Black, or White and Gold?

Would a floating, red, Kakama be unwelcome in your home?

How would you react if I told you that I am Patrice Wilson in another universe?

Chapter 6

Look out, Tokyo

The army officer sprinted down the street (Leet st.) to the house of Ghidora where Vezon presided. Inside, Ghidora was busy serving Vezon tea and purposefully smashing the teapot on his head. When officer Durahk burst through the door, Vezon was hogtying Ghidora on the floor. "Ghid-squid, u so laaamez"

"VEZON!!! The city needs your help! Bananazilla is attacking and threatening the lives of the orphans! U GOT TO HELP US!" He finished with an Italian tone.

Vezon stood there for a second before answering. "But... Bananazilla never hurt nobody! why he bad now?"

Durahk facepalmed. "Look, if you help, we'll give you a.. a... a Floating Red Kakama! how about tha-"

Officer Durahk soon picked himself of the wall on the opposite street. While super commander ultra guy Vezon strode out, confident to take Bananazilla out without any red Kakamas.

Bananazilla was rampaging through the streets until ultraVezonman showed up in his prize dress and started dancing. Bananazilla growled in frustration and blasted the dress into dust. "Buh... Buh... http://nooooooooooooooo.com/! that dress was deh bestest dress! and it was Pentigon, my favorite color!!! RRRRRRRRGGGHHHH!! !! !! !!"

In one ultimate fiery death laser super moveset, Bananazilla was down. It turned out Bananazilla was just a mech, piloted by a familiar rock...

Growling in anger, Vezon grabbed the rock and glared at it. "Aw, c'mon Vezon, why u gotta wreck my moment of triumph? you DO know that I'm Patrice Wilson, right? inn dimension 44123586- AAGH!!!"

Vezon chucked the little turd into orbit.

A Toho films Vezon sucks inc. production

Hey Vezon, You need to think, Creatively!

Now take a look at this Orange, what do you see?

(500 Points to whoever knows what this is from)

Green is not a creative color!

Vezon, wherefore art thou?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Hey Vezon, You need to think, Creatively!

Now take a look at this Orange, what do you see?

(500 Points to whoever knows what this is from)

Green is not a creative color!

Now, you have 500 points, would you like to Spin for More?

Vezon, does he Spin for more?