Can't we just agree? I feel very tired of the gender discussions. I posted this in another topic but this is what I think of the gender discussions at this point...tumblr_n8gpwns7e81so18vqo1_500.gif

...if we could all agree, would topics like this still be happening?

Paradox.

cringe

Can't we just agree? I feel very tired of the gender discussions. I posted this in another topic but this is what I think of the gender discussions at this point...tumblr_n8gpwns7e81so18vqo1_500.gif

...if we could all agree, would topics like this still be happening?

Paradox.

Mind blown

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

I created a monster that spawned 5 other threads filled with stupidity.

I never asked for this

it's called The Internet!
And if they don't like what you say, trust me, they'll let you know.

So in a way, Sailor, you did ask for this.

Can you not say I was "asking for it"? That's kinda super gross and creepy.

I expected that this topic would be large. But I thought it would stay in here and not spread out like it did.

How you misinterpret what I say is your own problem. You really should have thought of how BZPower would have reacted to this. Canonizing is now a serious subject here because a lot of BZPower's sick of it. You should have expected a reaction like this. But if it was a reaction you didn't want, then you probably should have stuck to fan fiction.

That's controversy for you. It spreads out; increases the size of the umbrella. It's hard to control a wildfire, after all.

• Upvote 4

mindeth the cobwebs

I created a monster that spawned 5 other threads filled with stupidity.

I never asked for this

it's called The Internet!
And if they don't like what you say, trust me, they'll let you know.

So in a way, Sailor, you did ask for this.

Can you not say I was "asking for it"? That's kinda super gross and creepy.

I expected that this topic would be large. But I thought it would stay in here and not spread out like it did.

How you misinterpret what I say is your own problem. You really should have thought of how BZPower would have reacted to this. Canonizing is now a serious subject here because a lot of BZPower's sick of it. You should have expected a reaction like this. But if it was a reaction you didn't want, then you probably should have stuck to fan fiction.

That's controversy for you. It spreads out; increases the size of the umbrella. It's hard to control a wildfire, after all.

This. You knew it would spark discussion (which it did, obviously), but I don't blame you. 

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username.