deals with the russians

lessovikk4

so back in 2014 TLH gave away wmkks as bounty for anyone who found him a seller of the gpkks he lacks... this is over now but while it was going on I had a unique idea, why not talk to people on rusbionicle? they have as many members as bzpower. now I didn't find a gpkk but the results were surprising. there were 2 owners of gold kanoka, an owner of a wmkk and a few prototypes even made there way over. there is even a rumor of an sskk there as well. so why this topic is here, many of you probably don't speak Russian. I have a rusbionicle account and can talk with people, so if any of you wish to make deals or proxy through me than post here or pm, I will be giving updates of what seems important for sale like an auctions topic. If by the weird chance anyone else here has a rusbionce account comment too. right now I'm just looking for some feedback or suggestions on what to do... thanks

ps. :onfire: you're welcome craig b 

• Upvote 1

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

Sure!  That sounds great!  Find out what they have to sell and start up auctions here!  

Count me in for a Gold Kanoka  And prototype masks too!  Who knows?  Maybe that's the place that White Hunas when to die.

I saw a Polish ebay once.  There was someone selling half a dozen bagged Fikou spiders for a tiny amount.

I'd be up for the gold Kanoka and whatever prototypes they may have as well. Didn't know you speak Russian, lessovikk.

-Letagi

Don't you know? He's The Ronin-Cossack of Le!

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

You know I want a gold kanoka, we had that discussion in an old topic :P Looks like I'm already the third to cite interest though and only two seem to be for sale. Not to mention Craig wants one too. And didn't we already try to buy one of these and fail miserably? I have plenty of Eastern European friends (the joys of living on the south coast!) so if it's a matter of communication I could probably find a reasonable translator. Apparently Russian is not the same as all the other Eastern European languages that sound exactly like it though so we'll have to see :P 

But yes, put my name on the shortlist for a golden kanoka also :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

okay to address all of you who misunderstand, especially munty who in no way meant to offend, the guy says he wont sell yet with the kanoka, I checked, the other one ive only haerd of, I don't know the owner. as for the prototypes ill see what I can do :)

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

I just wanna let people know, prices on Rusbricks tend to be a little higher than elsewhere, for reasons that I'm not entirely aware of. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

okay let me just say that that's not true and that due to inflation the ruble is worth less than an equal amount of rubles and dollars in expected worth as to dollars and the dollar is valued more to Russians due to market trends. and mostly I am pming people on rusbionicle not rusbricks and to my understanding the prices are lower from what I've seen, thank you for the input but you have a different website therefore im not sure about your information but I believe it is a nonsequiter.

for those who want the kanoka you can have me translate for you in pms or here is the owner:

kagarak

and my consultant on owners can help you find other things if you want him directly:

ancient archavist

I will procure links to their profiles later but currently rusbionicle is ofline.

Edited by lessovikk4

• 7 months later...

Something has been wrong with my rusbionicpe account, I may reopen this topic when i fix it but please close this topic as I obviously haven't posted for a long time

Edited by lessovikk4