BZP Builds the SHIELD Helicarrier--LIVE!

Nick Fury

The BZPower Livestream for the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes set 76042 SHIELD Helicarrier has begun! Come watch BZP staff members 55555, Toa Lhikan Hordika, and ChocolateFrogs build the 3,000 piece, $250 set and join in on their geeky discussion through comments and tweets. Find the

, grab some snacks, and watch the Avengers' floating base of operations...assemble.

View the full article

• Upvote 4

Yeah, I wont sit still and watch a 5 hour movie. As cool as this is, I don't think I could sit through watching somebody else build for 5 hours.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yeah, I wont sit still and watch a 5 hour movie. As cool as this is, I don't think I could sit through watching somebody else build for 5 hours.

They really should do the creepy timeskip version. :P

Anyway, I couldn't get involved in this one because I hadn't seen the latest Avengers movie yet and didn't want to be spoiled/confused. 

Did they start talking about the new movie? Wow glad I didn't watch too far in as I don't want to be spoiled either. That's for the heads up there Fishers.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I was only able to watch the first 15 to 20 minutes live before I had to do stuff before going to work, but I had fun in that 15 to 20 minutes. :) 

I may watch the video later on, though it most likely won't be in one sitting. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

A few of us might have accidentally talked about it in the chat because we forgot, but not in the actual video.

Edit: This is meant to be a reply to post #9 but my quote thing isn't working.

Edited by Gremlin