More LEGO Dimensions Packs Revealed

I just need confirmation that Marvel characters will be appearing. I need Marvel vs DC to happen.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I just need confirmation that Marvel characters will be appearing. I need Marvel vs DC to happen.

It's unlikely that any Disney properties will appear in the game, since Disney already has its own toys-to-life game and everything. Being in direct competition with this, I really don't see it happening.

Edited by I-AM-YOUR-LORD

AXKP5KC.png

It's unlikely that any Disney properties will appear in the game, since Disney already has it's own toys-to-life game and everything. Being in direct competition with this, I really don't see it happening.

I suppose that means my desire for console-specific level packs would similarly be impractical, at least for Nintendo.

(Which is a shame because i'd really love to see some minifigs that we might not get otherwise, like, say, Lucina from Fire Emblem.)

They really should make a PC port of this.  I wonder why they wouldn't.

You know... now that they've made a Portal turret... they could make a 'battle pack' sort of thing full of turrets and cubes and test chamber obstacles.

Or maybe even make an app or something that would take a model or LDD file and convert it into a test chamber to play in.

I'm getting waaaaay too hyper for this thing...

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

I've never seen a PC port of a toys-to-life game. Could just be the difference of environment between console gaming and PC gaming. idk. I'm not a HARDCORE GAMER so i don't know much about this sort of thing.

The original Skylanders game was actually released for the PC. I think it's telling that none of the sequels were though.

I've never seen a PC port of a toys-to-life game. Could just be the difference of environment between console gaming and PC gaming. idk. I'm not a HARDCORE GAMER so i don't know much about this sort of thing.

The original Skylanders game was actually released for the PC. I think it's telling that none of the sequels were though.

It would still surprise me if there were no PC version, simply because I can't see Valve licensing their characters for a game that would not work with Steam.

Unless they intend to use this game as a draw for their upcoming Steam machines...

I'm surprised that there are no packs for Friends or Elves.

Perhaps we will at some point. Friends might be less likely (they'd certainly have to get creative to make the characters workable in a combat-focused game), but Elves would perhaps be more likely, considering elemental magic never gets old. The stands do look like they'd work for mini-dolls—and, for that matter, for the "mini-heroes" from Hero Factory Invasion From Below. I'm still holding out hope for Bionicle figs at some point...

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Well, for those of you who know Doctor Who, to the right of him is K9. Aside from that episode with Sarah Jane, K9 has not been in the story for 40 something years. Hint at new episodes? Or reference to old ones?

cringe

Well, for those of you who know Doctor Who, to the right of him is K9. Aside from that episode with Sarah Jane, K9 has not been in the story for 40 something years. Hint at new episodes? Or reference to old ones?

I'm guessing that as the game is gonna have it's own storyline rather than simply having levels directly based on the source material. On a slightly related note, I just noticed this rather interesting image from 

CE5hrKjWIAEhs5x.png

You see that beige-ish flying saucer thing on the right of the screen? You recognize it? Well it seems to be a rather out-of-scale version of this...

dalek-ship.jpg

Yep, it's one of the Daleks flying saucers from Doctor Who, which means that we're probably getting a ton more non-Capaldi Dr Who stuff within the game as well as that level pack. default_satisfied.gif

Also how did nobody notice this for a whole month? 

• Upvote 2

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr

You see that beige-ish flying saucer thing on the right of the screen? You recognize it? Well it seems to be a rather out-of-scale version of this...

dalek-ship.jpg

Yep, it's one of the Daleks flying saucers from Doctor Who, which means that we're probably getting a ton more non-Capaldi Dr Who stuff within the game as well as that level pack. default_satisfied.gif

Also how did nobody notice this for a whole month? 

That's the scene from Series 1, episode 12/13 where they're at the game station satellite. You can see it on the right of the image. Ah so Hyped for the Dr.Who packs.

Master of Lehrak

lerahk.gif

Probably old, though I wouldn't mind seeing K9 return, and by, "wouldn't mind" I, of course meant hat I'd be elated at his return, K9 is a good dog.

Probably something like this.

6413283175_08353cffb6_m_d.jpg

There is little structural integrity in that, TLG would do far better.

What is TLG?

TLG is The LEGO Group; the collection of companies that is commonly referred to as 'LEGO' is actually many smaller companies that work together in a group. This makes it easier to do business in different countries and focus on different types of business (toy design versus retail stores, etc).

What is TLG?

TLG is The LEGO Group; the collection of companies that is commonly referred to as 'LEGO' is actually many smaller companies that work together in a group. This makes it easier to do business in different countries and focus on different types of business (toy design versus retail stores, etc).

Okay, thanks.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't sure where to put this but has anyone else seen this Video featuring DOC from Back to the Future? I don't know what language it is in but it looks like it was just recently(2days) posted.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Ah, must have missed it the first time around. Thanks for Posting it B6. I looked in the News section here and didn't see a topic for the English version so must have missed it.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png