never mind... haha

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

740+500=1240 I bid at 1222

You can't use base 10 maths to work with time!

Flint bid at 6:47

You bid at 12:22

add 6 hours to get to 12:47

take away 25 mins to get to 12:22

You bid 5 hours and 35 minutes after Flint, sorry.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I'm glad it wasn't within 5 hours of my repetition of my bid!  

04:22 - 10:11 = 6:11     <==  the actual answer

04:22 - 10:47 = 5:35     <==  answer including confusion I caused

03:22 - 10:11 = 5:11     <== What if?

03:22 - 10:47 = 4:35     

That wouldn't have been fair because it looks like I bid $160 at 10:47 but it was really 10:11.  

If you had bid at 3:22 we would be having a different conversation with me in the role of Evil Dog.

I didn't think it through when I repeated my VMKK bid.  I never thought about the game-theory

aspects of such a long extension period after each bid.  The best I could do was to push it into

the middle of the night so maybe a US bidder would fall asleep.  The Brits had an advantage in

that regard.

But it's clear that confusing strategies exist.

edited to add arrows

Edited by Flintsmith

I'm glad it wasn't within 5 hours of my repetition of my bid!  

04:22 - 10:11 = 6:11     <==  the actual answer

04:22 - 10:47 = 5:35     <==  answer including confusion I caused

03:22 - 10:11 = 5:11     <== What if?

03:22 - 10:47 = 4:35     

That wouldn't have been fair because it looks like I bid $160 at 10:47 but it was really 10:11.  

If you had bid at 3:22 we would be having a different conversation with me in the role of Evil Dog.

I didn't think it through when I repeated my VMKK bid.  I never thought about the game-theory

aspects of such a long extension period after each bid.  The best I could do was to push it into

the middle of the night so maybe a US bidder would fall asleep.  The Brits had an advantage in

that regard.

But it's clear that confusing strategies exist.

edited to add arrows

So you won in the end?

hTeXGIU.png

Oh my goodness, what have I just walked into?  

From what I can see, Flintsmith won both of the Krana!  Congratulations Flintsmith!

Yes, Lesovikk, I'm sorry for my lack of clarification, but when I created the 5 hour cool down period, it was intended for each individual item and not for both.  So Flintsmith bid on the GPKK in the amount of $411.27 at 3:40 AM.  If anybody wanted to outbid Flintsmith on that one, it would have to have been done before 8:40 AM.  Nobody bid on it before then, so he won that pieces.

For the VMKK, Flintsmith placed the last bid on it at 2:47 AM in the amount of $160.  Lesovikk posted a bid at 8:22 AM which was too late.  For that bid to have been valid, it must have been placed before 7:47 AM.  Sorry about that, but that's how it is.

So once again, congrats to Flintsmith!  I'll PM you and once payment is received, I will ship them hopefully as early as tomorrow!

- :t::l::h:

Oh my goodness, what have I just walked into?  

From what I can see, Flintsmith won both of the Krana!  Congratulations Flintsmith!

Yes, Lesovikk, I'm sorry for my lack of clarification, but when I created the 5 hour cool down period, it was intended for each individual item and not for both.  So Flintsmith bid on the GPKK in the amount of $411.27 at 3:40 AM.  If anybody wanted to outbid Flintsmith on that one, it would have to have been done before 8:40 AM.  Nobody bid on it before then, so he won that pieces.

For the VMKK, Flintsmith placed the last bid on it at 2:47 AM in the amount of $160.  Lesovikk posted a bid at 8:22 AM which was too late.  For that bid to have been valid, it must have been placed before 7:47 AM.  Sorry about that, but that's how it is.

So once again, congrats to Flintsmith!  I'll PM you and once payment is received, I will ship them hopefully as early as tomorrow!

- :t: :l: :h:

Wait why are you using English time?

hTeXGIU.png

Thanks all!

It's a little unfair.  I've been working an extra 11 hours a week for the last couple months so money's easy.

lessovikk4

Send me a PM.  I'll sell you a CMKK (Copper Metal Krana Kal).  That'll take the sting out.  They're WAY nicer than GPKK...  and a LOT cheaper.

Edited by Flintsmith
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

You're finding more of these now than I could back when they were fresh! Don't know how you do it!

EDIT: My bad, didn't see this had been over for two weeks!

No worries.  I'm still having difficulty hunting down the Xa and Vu though.  I'm hoping they pop up in the near future.

Mods, would you mind closing this topic?

- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika