Gen 2 Bionicle sets signed by the designers for trade/sale

TheOneVeyronian

UPDATE:

Tahu and Kopaka are now sold, Protector of Ice, Onua and Protector of Earth has been traded. Only the Protector of Fire is left!

And here are the trades I'll consider:

1 Protector (maybe 1 Toa) for 1 Trans-Orange Kraata
1 Protector for 1 NYCC Trans-clear Hau

There's other trades I would consider (the two I've stated trade conditions for are my main targets!), as said I'm interested in the infected Hau, the poisoned Hau Nuva (any of the variants), Chrome Hau (MUST be in near-mint condition - no missing chrome), Protodermic Nuva masks (not Kaukau or Miru), Shadow Kraata (not Stage 1), all 36 other Kraata variations and the Hero Factory Recon chest piece, as long as their value and my asking prices line up. I'd also consider rare sealed polybags such as 40117 Villains Minimodel, though these are low priority. Parts need to be new or excellent used condition. I'd prefer trades within Europe, but I'm happy to trade worldwide  :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi all

I would like to offer for trade or sale, 6 Gen 2 Bonicle sets, new and sealed (Tahu Master of Fire, Onua Master of Earth, Kopaka Master of Ice, Protector of Fire, Protector of Earth, Protector of Ice) which have all been signed by the designers. I won these as part of the BFTGM contest (see here - I know it's not the best image, and no the MOC is not for sale :P,  but I'll put up some clearer photos should anybody request them) so I can guarantee they're authentic. They do have slight damage but that's due to shipping and the way the boxes are designed) I know only a handful of each exists, but recently I have come to a situation where I sadly need to part with these collectable items.

I've never traded here before, but I have impeccable Bricklink feedback and have done several positive trades on Brickset's forums, and one positive trade on Eurobricks.

Price - I'm not sure how much these are worth, maybe someone who's a bit more of an expert in the field can enlighten me - all I can say is it'll be over the UK RRP. I'm in the UK, but I'm happy to sell/trade internationally within reason (I will only send these Signed For or Guaranteed within the UK, Royal Mail ITS (or similar) internationally). Please be warned that minimum postage for these is £3.90 for UK, £10.15 to Europe, £12.45 to US/Canada and £12.90 to Australia/New Zealand for one of these sets. Feel free to ask how much it will be for more than one.

If you want to trade, I'm looking for an NYCC Trans-Clear Hau (for around $30 - if I'm buying I don't mind if someone acts as a proxy to get one for that price off eBay and send it on to me) and a Gallimimus Trap polybag (for around £5 or equivalent currency)- if you have one to trade or sell, please PM me and we can discuss.

Any questions, please ask me.  :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention Paypal only.

Edited by TheOneVeyronian

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

Would you trade one signed set for a couple of MISB sets? I have Vhisola and Hafu mint in packaging.

Unfortunately not - I don't need them. The two items I listed are those I most desire (and not easily attainable by me), but really I'd consider a trade with anything listed here. I'd also consider other rare Kanohi (particularly interested in the infected Hau, or any of the poisoned Hau Nuva but would consider anything listed as "Hard to Find" and above in the official rare/promo collectibles topic), trans-orange Kraata etc. But thanks for asking anyhow!

Having asked around, I figured out some prices I'd be happy to sell at. £30 for each Toa, £20 for each Protector. Postage is extra and starts at the prices stated in my original post. If somebody wants to buy all 6 for £150, I'll throw in free (signed for) UK shipping or discounted overseas shipping via Royal Mail ITS (discount would be equivalent to how much it would cost to ship all 6 within the UK)  :)

By the way, for international trades (not sales), I'd prefer keeping it to one Protector or one Toa maximum.

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

Would you trade one signed set for a couple of MISB sets? I have Vhisola and Hafu mint in packaging.

Unfortunately not - I don't need them. The two items I listed are those I most desire (and not easily attainable by me), but really I'd consider a trade with anything listed here. I'd also consider other rare Kanohi (particularly interested in the infected Hau, or any of the poisoned Hau Nuva but would consider anything listed as "Hard to Find" and above in the official rare/promo collectibles topic), trans-orange Kraata etc. But thanks for asking anyhow!

Having asked around, I figured out some prices I'd be happy to sell at. £30 for each Toa, £20 for each Protector. Postage is extra and starts at the prices stated in my original post. If somebody wants to buy all 6 for £150, I'll throw in free (signed for) UK shipping or discounted overseas shipping via Royal Mail ITS (discount would be equivalent to how much it would cost to ship all 6 within the UK)  :)

By the way, for international trades (not sales), I'd prefer keeping it to one Protector or one Toa maximum.

I'm based in the UK for the record. Most of your list is unreleased sets :/

I do also have a sealed German comic #1 with an infected Hau Nuva if you're interested?

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I do also have a sealed German comic #1 with an infected Hau Nuva if you're interested?

I'm aware that list is mostly unreleased sets, that's just what I'm interested in at the moment. I'll consider the comic for a Protector perhaps, but I've had someone else make me a sale offer (I consider sales before trades) so I have to see which ones get sold first. I'll let you know when they answer back  ;)

I'm aware that list is mostly unreleased sets, that's just what I'm interested in at the moment. I'll consider the comic for a Protector perhaps, but I've had someone else make me a sale offer (I consider sales before trades) so I have to see which ones get sold first. I'll let you know when they answer back  ;)

Well I was mainly after the Protector of Ice so yeah :)

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I'd like the Tahu and the protector of fire please.  I have all 4 different poisoned Hau Nuva, infected Hau and a TOK that we can work in to the mix, but it messes with the shipping costs.  I'm shipping from the US to the UK but you'll be shipping to my daughter in Lincoln.

Edited by Flintsmith

I'd like the Tahu and the protector of fire please. I have all 4 different poisoned Hau Nuva, infected Hau and a TOK that we can work in to the mix, but it messes with the shipping costs. I'm shipping from the US to the UK but you'll be shipping to my daughter in Lincoln.

Hi Flintsmith

You might be slightly too late for the Tahu (I'm currently in negotiations with another member for him), but Protector of Fire is still available. I'd be happy to do a straight trade - Protector of Fire for a TOK perhaps? I'd prefer sales at this point though. You're welcome to PM me if you have any questions or would like to discuss :)

Update:

Tahu and Kopaka are currently under offer, so unless it falls through they are considered gone. Onua and the Protectors are still up for grabs. I no longer need the Gallimimus Trap polybag.

Since a lot of people seem to be asking about trades, I will say that I'll consider sales first (£20 per Protector, £30 per Toa) as I really need the money more than anything. But to clear things up, here is the trades I'll consider:

1 Protector (maybe 1 Toa) for 1 NYCC Trans-clear Hau

There's other trades I would consider (the two I've stated trade conditions for are my main targets!), as said I'm interested in the infected Hau, the poisoned Hau Nuva (any of the variants), Protodermic Nuva masks, Shadow Kraata (but not Stage 1 as I already have one), all 42 other Kraata variations and the Hero Factory Recon chest piece, as long as their value and my asking prices line up. I'd also consider rare sealed polybags such as 40117 Villains Minimodel, though these are low priority. Parts need to be new or excellent used condition. I'd prefer trades within Europe, but I'm happy to trade worldwide :)

1 Protector (maybe 1 Toa) for 1 NYCC Trans-clear Hau

OK then, How about a TOK and a Shadow Kraata and 2 different Poisoned Hau and 15 Pounds for Onua and his protector?

Sounds like a good offer, but I'll have to think about it since it's a high value international trade and the possible customs charges it could incur (my country has very high customs/handling charges on everything over a certain small value). I'll PM you when I've decided what to do and we can discuss a potential trade further within that PM if that's okay  :)

How much cost ship to Chile?

Maybe I can buy one Protector

Royal Mail doesn't do International Tracked and Signed (the service I say I ship using) to Chile (don't ask me why), but I can send using Signed delivery (unfortunately it's only tracked until it leaves the UK, but requires a signature on delivery). It shouldn't cost more than £12.45 (the US/Canada rate basically) to send one Protector to you via that service. There is Standard Delivery which is £7.45, but it's risky and isn't in any way tracked  :)

Please refer to Royal Mail's Price Finder to find out shipping to a country I haven't stated. Be sure to tick "show only services with delivery confirmation", but if anyone still isn't sure, feel free to ask me  :)

Edited by TheOneVeyronian

• 2 weeks later...