Kanohi Tupaki v2

Toa Tupac

Reminds me of a Turkic or Persian-Mongolian mask-helmet and how the front is reminiscent of the face underneath. Besides the obscure similarities and how my strange head works and connects things, I like the look of the mask (and how you reflected my favorite Matoran/Toa face in there :P). Have you thought up of what it's legendary power is?

EDIT: Ooooo, I had an idea! Rather than be an original kanohi, it could be the Kanohi Ignika after Journey's End. That mask does change shape, and there is a vague resemblance of a man on your mask.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Reminds me of a Turkic or Persian-Mongolian mask-helmet and how the front is reminiscent of the face underneath. Besides the obscure similarities and how my strange head works and connects things, I like the look of the mask (and how you reflected my favorite Matoran/Toa face in there :P). Have you thought up of what it's legendary power is?

EDIT: Ooooo, I had an idea! Rather than be an original kanohi, it could be the Kanohi Ignika after Journey's End. That mask does change shape, and there is a vague resemblance of a man on your mask.

Thanks for the feedback laredios Paerkenon! I did base it off the mata/matoran heads, and I liked the comparison to the Persian helmets. As for its power I have no idea, I wanted it to fall under the virtue unity, since under the mask they are all the same.

Does the kanohi ignika change form after mata nui goes back into it though?

Follow me on Instagram for nothing but Bionicle @Bionicle.Art #ToaTupac

https://instagram.com/bionicle.art/

Officially: No, because Lego wanted kiddies to see that Mata Nui had the mask of life, which meant keeping the same shape as Lego thought children were stupid (I think they know better now)

Unofficially: I like to think that the Ignika scanned the nature and primary culture of the region of the planet it landed one while entering the atmosphere. While entering, it would have adapted it's appearance to that of the Agori culture. I have been messing around with alternate designs myself, trying to make a hybrid between the Ignition Ignika, and some Medieval Roman/Byzantine helmets.

Oh, and a word for the future: I don't think too much of it, but saying that Turkics, Mongols, and Persians/Iranians are all the same is bound to really tick someone off out there (same goes for thinking that any group of different cultures are the same). The Mongols did some stuff in Iran and Iraq that can be a bit touchy, and for a few centuries Turkic peoples dominated over Iranians. ;)

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Nice. I like how it overall shape looks like a Tohunga skull. Maybe it could have a skull-something power ?

Well I was initially thinking Mask of Unity: Allows the user to merge himself with others (before I found out there is a Mask of Fusion with that power), then I started thinking maybe it can access any Kanohi powers but that sounded too OP. So yea I'm still clueless. Maybe it can let the user turn into anyone/anything(Rahi) without having access to their mask powers.

skull-like powers.... Hmmmm that's a tough one

Edited by Toa Tupac

Follow me on Instagram for nothing but Bionicle @Bionicle.Art #ToaTupac

https://instagram.com/bionicle.art/