Al's Surplus

UngluedBike

OYDd0Py.jpg

Here's my spare stuff. Gimme offers. Bigger orders take priority. PayPal or money by post. Free postage if you take the lot. UK based.

Note: The green Miru Nuva is not for sale anymore.

Edited by Alphonse Elric

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Would you consider a trade? I know you're interested in my signed PoI, and I'm quite interested in your protodermic Kaukau and Miru Nuva (I think that's one you have in your picture?) and probably a lot of the gold and silver masks too. If they haven't already gone that is!

I understand if you're only looking for sales though.

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

Would you consider a trade? I know you're interested in my signed PoI, and I'm quite interested in your protodermic Kaukau and Miru Nuva (I think that's one you have in your picture?) and probably a lot of the gold and silver masks too. If they haven't already gone that is!

I understand if you're only looking for sales though.

Give me a list of exactly what you'd want. I'm more than happy to make that deal. Nothing is sold yet, the green Miru Nuva I said was gone is actually being used to repair one of my sets :D

Edited by Alphonse Elric

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/