Should the Plasma or any other barely mentioned Element be female-only

.... oh, you meant poll. I think only Premier members can make those, though why they give normal users the option to waste time typing out all the poll options confuses me too.

Supposedly, it was fixed so that anyone can make them. Perhaps that was for a limited time only?

Anyway, since I'm the one who brought up Plasma over there in the first place, I'm gonna go for the option of making it female. :) That's what we needed it to focus on. We're bringing the results to Greg on Plasma only--one step at a time. Perhaps, for that reason, it's best that the poll here doesn't work. 

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Oh look this pool doesn't seem to be working... oh well... I would of voted against this nonsense out of boredom. I mean I like polls.. but only if they are dead... and that gives us Deadpool... thanks Deadpool I knew I count on you

03c74c675fabc668bcd758c71f936923.jpg

Edited by Vezon shall Return
  • Upvote 1

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Oh look this pool doesn't seem to be working... oh well... I would of voted against this nonsense out of boredom. I mean I like polls.. but only if they are dead... and that gives us Deadpool... thanks Deadpool I knew I count on you

Please. I beg you. Try harder.

Nightmare+fuel+dwight+so+i+found+this+gi

Please. I beg you. Try harder.

Begging will get you no where... kind of like this poll. (What you insisted? lol)

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

This seems so much like SPAM as I don't see it adding to the conversation and almost sounds like trolling with the "I would of voted against this nonsense out of boredom" type comment. Deadpool is cool though.

Anyway topic wise I would say that more Female only Elements would not be a bad thing. While I am not sure what makes up the non-standard elements(Not-Mata) so not sure what ones would be better suited to be female only. Plantlife could be better if it isn't already female only. What with growing something and nurturing it seems a feminine trait. Not sure about Plasma though.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Fine I'll put my two cents in... I think if you really want to make a barely mentioned element female have at it, but it doesn't mean it will ever be canonized. Besides what's wrong with having a little fun every now and then, I mean Deadpool isn't really a serious character, so don't take him that serious, (but don't messed with his chimichangas...) lol

Deadpool was only good in the 90's.

Anyways, I should flag this topic for lockation. I clearly effed up.

Blasphemy!!! Deadpool was always good and still is!!! (Too bad Deadpool is too busy working on that movie that he can't just jump out of the screen and slay ye as thee stands!!! or sits... lol) 

• 3 weeks later...

Something wrong. There was supposed to be a pole here...Ugh.

Can you explain how what you did when you tried to make the poll? So I can try to see where things got messed up?

I'll also try to edit in a poll to see if it works for me.

EDIT: Yeah, it worked for me. You should be able to use the Full Editor on your first post to edit in a poll, so let me know what happens.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1