Who were your Bionicle ships?

I feel like this could be part of the activity boost.

I don't really do ships since I saw no reason to, but like every bionicle fan has said, Hewkii and Macku are cute together.

• Upvote 3

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Due to the "no romance" rule, I never put as much though into it as I did into other franchises, but there were three that I remember liking.

The obligatory Huki/Maku (or Hewkii/Macku post lawsuit),
The villain ship Teridax/Roodaka,
And maybe it's just me, but I always liked Helryx/Takanuva

• Upvote 1

I don't like too much romance in ANY story, since I think it makes for a cliche and muddy subplot. But I do ship a couple...

Hewkii/Macku (duh)

For some reason, I've always shipped Lesovikk/Nikila. It makes their story even more tragic. On a less morbid note, Lesovikk/Idris also works.

I've always felt that Roodaka had something for Vakama. Not necessarily romance, but a desire for his potential power.

• Upvote 5

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

HewkiixMacku

JallerxHahli

TahuxGali

PohatuxFem!Kopaka

OnuaxFem!Lewa

HelryxxMata NuixKiina

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I hate shipping in general, but I always thought of Jaller and Hali, and maybe also Kiina and Gresh as well. Maybe Hewkii and Maku when they were at the same power level, but nowadays not so much.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Upvote 4

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Fine, more seriously:

Gali x everybody.

Everybody x Gali

Onua x Nuparu

Matoro x Kopeke

Bohrok x Rahkshi

Takua x Pewku

Macku x Hewkii

Takua x Avohkii

Takanuva x Teridax

Roodaka x Teridax (He don't love her back.)

Vakama x Roodaka (She don't love him back.)

Sidorak x Roodaka (She don't love him back.)

Nokama x Vakama

Kakama x Pakari

Hali x Jala

I thought the Lhikan II was a far superior ship to the Lhikan.

NidhikixLariska4lyfe

I knew I could count on you to make something worthwhile of a blightful topic such as this! :lol:

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I always saw Hakann/Vezok as a one-way, extremely unhealthy shipin which all of Hakann's backstabbings were just terrible attempts at flirting with Vezok.

Pairings I don't ship:

• Jaller/Hahli ended in 2006. They were cute in 2003, but the spark was gone by the time they left Metru Nui.
  • Any of the Toa Nuva ships. I'm sorry, but their relationships are much more meaningful as platonic brother/sister bonds.

Other than that, I shipped all the normal ones. Macku/Hewkii, Kiina/Mata Nui, Sahmad/unnamed love interest, Teridax/himself, etc.

• Upvote 7
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Nui-Rama/Nui-Jaga (Their names start with Nui, so...)

But seriously, Hewkii/Macku was my thing back then. I'd say the same for Jaller/Hahli, but to my knowledge, there really wasn't much concerning their "relationship" after 2003.

I also had the sense that there was a sort of love triangle between Mata Nui, Gresh, and Kiina during the fourth Bionicle movie, but that's just me.

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

Nidhiki x Lariska (c'mon)

Nidhiki x Naho (eh, I just like the idea of it)

Lhikan x Tuyet (reread T.M.D.o.T.T. and tell me they didn't have a thing)

Dume x Helryx (I mean.. I just... I...I'm weird.. okay?...please?)

Lesovikk x Nikila (such a tragic love story)

Hewkii x Macku (duh)

T.S.O. x Varian (it's a very... obsessive relationship)

Hahnah x Jaller (that crab is so cute)

Edited by unknown456
  • Upvote 1

Forever remember the Podu

R.I.P. Hahli, Lesovikk, and Ehlek. Died of Green Plastic Syndrome.

Pridaddy will always be with us

Pohatu x Kopaka, we all know they totally kissed at some point up in those frigid mountains. Plus cuddling to keep at least Pohatu warm.

Can totally see Lewa x Onua, as it was... it was Onua who like helped out Lewa with his krana problem, right? Or is my memory of MNOG II terrible?

Tahu x Tahu

Edited by Goddess of the Dark Sun
  • Upvote 3

I thought the Lhikan II was a far superior ship to the Lhikan.

NidhikixLariska4lyfe

I'm sorry but this is just wrong, this is the superior ship. Go to your room and think about what you've done.

Nah, Macku's Canoe is where it's at.

Edited by Toa Vanson
  • Upvote 4

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username.