Who were your Bionicle ships?

I think my newest favorite ship is TahuxPohatuxOnua and LewaxGalixKopaka in a dual orbiting triad.

A what now? Sounds needlessly confusing and like SJW bait

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Was going to reply to this eventually, So... why not now?

I tend to stay away from Shipping as I have the one rule for them, being that they have to make sense in canon (as most ships tend not to). But that's not to say I shipped Bionicle characters prior to making that rule.

The ones that make sense:

Tahu and Gali

Jaller and Hahli... or was it Kongu and Hahli? The former tends to make more sense...

The ones that don't quite make sense...

Vezon and Roodaka... Just don't ask.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I think my newest favorite ship is TahuxPohatuxOnua and LewaxGalixKopaka in a dual orbiting triad.

Toa Kaita, my friend.

I get that. What's a dual orbiting triad?

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Toa Kaita, my friend.

I get that. What's a dual orbiting triad?

Dual - two

Orbiting - referring to the fact that the two groups of Toa are each bound together

Triad - a group of three

At least I hope I'm right.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Dual - two

Orbiting - referring to the fact that the two groups of Toa are each bound together

Triad - a group of three

Good enough for a basic idea.

The "Kaita" groups (IE Triad) are in a committed relationship between themselves, but ALSO as a relationship between the two groups (Dual).

A romantic relationship.

With love.

Edited by Makaru
  • Upvote 2

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Dual - two

Triad - a group of three

The "Kaita" groups (IE Triad) are in a committed relationship between themselves, but ALSO as a relationship between the two groups (Dual).

A romantic relationship.

With love.

I like it.

• Upvote 1

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  

Dual - two

Triad - a group of three

A romantic relationship.

With love.

Two three-way relationships where each person is in love with (at least) three others: Kaita partners and opposite-Kaita equivalent. Write that, EL James.

• Upvote 2

Dual - two

Triad - a group of three

A romantic relationship.

With love.

Two three-way relationships where each person is in love with (at least) three others: Kaita partners and opposite-Kaita equivalent. Write that, EL James.

Akamai x Wairuha

Tahu       x  Gali

Onua      x  Lewa

Pohatu   x  Kopaka

It's like a weird math equation.

• Upvote 3

Male---Female

Akamai x Wairuha

Tahu x Gali

Onua x Lewa

Pohatu x Kopaka

Added on my head canon; Akamai is male, so are his component parts, Wairuha is female, and so are her component parts. Feel free to 'correct' the individual Toa to fulfill your personal gender preferences. Edited by Regitnui
  • Upvote 3

Male---Female

Akamai x Wairuha

Tahu x Gali

Onua x Lewa

Pohatu x Kopaka

Added on my head canon; Akamai is male, so are his component parts, Wairuha is female, and so are her component parts. Feel free to 'correct' the individual Toa to fulfill your personal gender preferences.

Someone posted something like that in one of the headcanon topics. That is, Lewa and Kopaka are female to make all parts of Wairuha female and all parts of Akamai male.

What...even...is...this...topic...

people with enthusiasm for romantic scenarios talking about their favorite pairings in a dedicated topic for such and generally having a good time?

also some people giving in to puns and posting pictures of aquatic vehicles.

also me resisting the urge to compare the toa kaita to garnet because i ALWAYS DO  THAT, OOPS.

• Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

• 2 weeks later...

Vhisola x Nokama

I knew I can't have been the only one who saw this one. It would be quite one-sided on Vhisola's end, because I think Nokama just saw herself as a mentor/friend. The stuff that Vhisola does in Mystery of Metru Nui (especially transforming her house into a shrine to Nokama) are definitly reminiscent of someone with an obsessive crush.

• 2 weeks later...

My ships were/are:
Hewkii x Macku (When Hewkii becomes Toa, Macku suffers a lot).

Taipu x Onepu (Taipu's like a little brother; nothing romantic).

Jaller x Hahli (they don't tell each other their feelings untill they're Toa Inika).

Kotu x Nokama (Kotu has a deep admiration for Nokama, and she might develop some feelings but she never tells her).

Kopaka x Pohatu (only bromance).

Some ship Akhmou x Makuta, I don't (Makuta is only his dark master).

During the 2001 storyline Gali becomes interested in Kopaka, but those feelings turn into friendship/brotherly love.

Toa Vakama x Toa Nokama (Matau likes Nokama too but he's rejected. During the Mata Nui saga, Nokama and Vakama are no longer together but remember the old times).

Vishola x Nokama (Apparently everyone loves Nokama. Nokama likes noone though).

Sidorak likes Roodaka who loves/is submitted to Makuta (when she understands he's using her though, she changes her mind).

Also, I wouldn't dislike some Lhikan x Naho.

During the Mahri Nui saga Jaller and Hahli quarrel a lot and 'break up'. Hahli and Matoro get closer (to the point they don't know what they feel towards each other; then Matoro dies D:). Also, Hahli has some kind of flirt with Lesovikk.

Also, Lesovikk x Nikila.

Some ship Makuta x Matoro, I do but not in the romantic way.

Also, Sarda x Idris (they never told each other because they were afraid of ruining their friendship. Sarda tells Idris about his feelings before she goes to the surface).

Axonn x Brutaka (only bromance).

Takanuva x Gali (Takua has awlays had a special relationship with Gali, and when he becomes Toa he develops feelings for her, but she knows and kindly rejects him).

Then, Gali x Ignika (Just a compatibility, but they never get together).
Gali x Krika (They kiss once. Sadly in the end Krika dies).

Kiina x Mata Nui (Still, I consider Mata Nui like 'asexual', he sees her only like a sister. Kiina understands but when he dies she suffers more than the others).

Makuta had a deep relation with Mata Nui, which turned into hate/envy/obsession. Nothing romantic though.

So yeah, I ship quite a lot.

Edited by Hidron Nuva

hidron_nuva_idea.png

Mutran x The mountain

Brutaka x Antidermis

During the Mahri Nui saga Jaller and Hahli quarrel a lot and 'break up'. Hahli and Matoro get closer (to the point they don't know what they feel towards each other; then Matoro dies D:). Also, Hahli has some kind of flirt with Lesovikk.

Hey, you got my face

Let's rent a room

• Upvote 2

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

Only the "totally not canon" ones, really- Huki x Maku, Jala x Hahli, and... I think that's it, no?

If I were in a mood to headcanon, though, I'd Ackar x Kiina all day, erry day.

- Heir

I could see that one. It makes more sense to me than Kiina x Mata Nui imo

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Only the "totally not canon" ones, really- Huki x Maku, Jala x Hahli, and... I think that's it, no?

- Heir

Ackar is too old.  

Aren't they all, like, millions of years old? At that point, I'd think any age gap beyond literal children would be irrelevant. What's honestly the difference between someone ten thousand years old and eleven thousand years old?

- Heir

Ackar is too old.  

Ackar has been too old for too long...

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Well, while this was never a big thing for me, no one can deny Hewkii and Macku. Also, I found that Jaller and Hahli might have had some underlying hints about a potential romance, but nothing more. Do Roodaka and Sidorak count?

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

Kotu x Ahkmou, because.... Rau.

Edited by AidanBionicle1
  • Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Shipping in Bionicle...it's a dangerous subject. Whole wars have appeared over it.

But...

Battera/weapon

Sidorak/Roodaka (one-sided)

Roodaka/Makuta (one-sided)

Gali/Tahu

NEVER SHIP KOPOKA/GALI

Kadihi/Hahli (BCC reference)

Hewkii/Macku (was there even any doubt?)

Jaller/Hahli

Avokhii/Ignika (the two masks, not Toa Ignkia)

The two Kaitas

• Upvote 1

Unity, Duty, Destiny

-Toa Ouberry

I always loved Huki and Maku, besides the toys my first introduction to Bionicle as lore was the Mata Nui Online Game, and that first year was critical in defining my fandom of Bionicle and Lego in general. While it was taken out and completely ignored by canon, those relationships felt real and authentic, and added a believably to the franchise. Besides those two being my favorite pair, I always enjoyed the playfulness of Hali and Jala, even though, again, it was never allowed to go anywhere.

-You're really irritating.
-Does irritating mean "fun"?