Bionicle Character You Didn't Want To Die

Krika and Terry. Also, Nocturn and Gadunka never died.

Yes they did.Nocturn was killed trying to avoid recapture.Gadunka was shrunken back to a normal size and then eaten.
Wait, Gadunka was eaten? I must have missed Nocturn, I thought Hydraxon had simply apprehended him. But Gadunka? I don't think he was eaten.
He was. I just double-checked.The Ignika gave it the ability to restore anything, including itself, to normal. That power made it shrink back to its normal size, and later it got eaten by a Takea. What became of the Takea is unknown. :P

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

wwell for a start mutran, antroz, bitil, an tren krom because they wwere really cool an interestin charctersan also krika because as said abovve in vvarious places he wwould havve been vvery interestin to keep around and could havve affected the story in many wwaysan nidhiki too he wwas an amazin minor vvillian an his death wwas just completely pointlessan finally zaktan because i think such a epic charcacter deservved a epic death an the same applies to the makuta a metru nui/ter as wwell noww i think about it

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

The 2008 Makuta, but especially Gorast. Her singleminded fanatic devotion to The Plan would have made for an interesting concept to work with after she discovered how she was betrayed. I can just imagine her directing all of her devotion back against Teridax and embarking on her own plan of revenge. Sadly, she died for no good reason. Same with Krika, to a lesser extent. Vamprah, Chirox, Antroz, Bitil...meh. Mutran could have been interesting.Also, Botar. Talk about a once-scene wonder: "Here's this guy, he's the OOMN enforcer, whoops now he's dead for no reason since he got replaced with a perfect clone!":mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Tren Krom was such an interesting character that I don't think needed to die.And Krika and Antroz were two of the more interesting Makuta we know of. Had they not died, I'm sure they could've stirred up so much more trouble.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Unless Greg comes up with a really, really, satisfying revelation in TPTB, the deaths of Karzahni and Tren Krom will forever drive me insane with grief and frustration. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sneaky2.gifAlso, it doesn't really count as a death, but the fusion of the Piraka really irks me. Heck, their mutation into snakes is what really irks me. Such awesome characters, with so much evil potential, and what does Greg do once they've been defeated? Turns them into snakes. Now, that was pretty satisfying with Metus (which is why the reversal of his curse also irks me), but it ruined the Piraka. Aaaarrgh!

• Upvote 1
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Zaktan and the Ancient One. Two of my favorite characters. :(

Zaktan ain't dead. Greg's been hinting at it so explicitly it's really obvious he's alive.Tren Krom. Uuuuuugh. What a waste of a really horrific character. Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Zaktan ain't dead. Greg's been hinting at it so explicitly it's really obvious he's alive.

Since it hasn't been confirmed that he's alive, he's considered deceased until otherwise stated.Anyway... I wish Mutran, Krika, Nidhiki, Sidorak (only slightly, though), and Lhikan hadn't died. Matoro I'm a bit sad about, but he more sacrificed himself for the greater good, and I would add Toa Ignika to the list, but I don't consider him necessarily dead, since the Ignika still lives on. Oh, yeah, and Ancient. I would have liked to see him show up more.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

I realize others have said this before me, but it would have been better if some of the Karda Nui Makuta had survived past the end of 2008. Krika's death was especially premature, as he was arguably the one with the most potential for character development, but I would have liked to see Chirox and/or Bitil stick around for a while, as well."That is not dead which can eternal lie, / And with strange aeons even death may die."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Also Botar. I felt that his death was completely unneeded.

I agree with that. He was dead and replaced immediately after. =/Matoro and Tren Krom; I wish they hadn't been offed. And Zaktan. Matoro was an interesting character, especially as far as male characters go in my book. I would have loved to see what he would be like if he weren't gone.Tren Krom was just plain interesting. Zaktan was a great villain, and he had a huge load of potential (he learned Teridax's plan and formed his own... and then he was offed like a fly in a... fly swatter... factory... XD Although, I still wonder if he really is dead... ).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Well, as my name suggests, i'm quite the big fan of Artakha's character, so when his brother as killed, it did stir up some strange feelings inside me. I mean, they might not have been as related as you would have liked them too, but there was something... soecial, about Karzahni.Now, hough, i can see how he and Tren Krom do their part in a bigger storyline. Now we just need a well-deserved update on Bioniclestory.com (i've been waiting half a year, just do it!)

artakha015ug.gifCredits to Taconuva (Toa of Tacos) for the banner.

Check out The (virtual) Realm of Artakha, my personal BZBlog! Read, comment and rate!

(sigh) Why do all the interesting characters have to die? I understand in situations like war that some characters do get offed, but I feel other than that, some of the deaths have just been pointless. Almost as pointless(and irratating) as comic book deaths...

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

I was really upset that they killed spiriah. I know he was a walking mistake but there was something i always liked. I also wish they would not have killed Karzahni and tren krom the reason being that those two were ancient beings and could have been a great help and I think Karzahni could have become a helpful being especially if tren krom used his mind powers to stabilize karzahni or even axonn could since he can cure madness as we saw with gali nuva.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The lumbering brutes. Comic relief=good. Especially Nocturn and Krekka. I'd rather they kill Tahu. I never really liked him.The intelectuals will be missed as well. Tren Krom. But also, in my mind, helryx and mavrah.Mavrah- "I am whenua's friend. I can spill about him. My mind wasn't wiped. I can control ancient rahi- they are my friends. Whoops, I slipped."Helryx- she was in the mind of teridax, vowed to destroy him. Then he was taken out by gravity. Really? Why wasn't she taken out too?

atvan

I liked Kreka alot.He was a good character.

'"White!" he sneered. "It serves as a beginning. White cloth may be dyed. The white page can be overwritten; and the white light can be broken."

'"In which case it is no longer white," said I. "And he that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

--- Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings

The lumbering brutes. Comic relief=good. Especially Nocturn and Krekka. I'd rather they kill Tahu. I never really liked him.The intelectuals will be missed as well. Tren Krom. But also, in my mind, helryx and mavrah.Mavrah- "I am whenua's friend. I can spill about him. My mind wasn't wiped. I can control ancient rahi- they are my friends. Whoops, I slipped."Helryx- she was in the mind of teridax, vowed to destroy him. Then he was taken out by gravity. Really? Why wasn't she taken out too?

Helryx was not in the head of teridax when he was killed. If you remember correctly the group who was fighting in teridax head including helryx were teleported to space before he actually reached bara-magna. this is supported by another fact that when spherus-magna became whole again they did not feel the tremor since they were in the great beings prison. so that is why helryx did not die.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I never followed the secondary story all that much, but I do know of a lot of the deaths and characters. I'll start with main story. Characters, Boone died in 01-03 but Takatanuva I thought was kool. Nidhiki was a good character Lhikan was justified and didn't care much for Krekka. No love for Sidorak from me. The Piraka were totally nerfed when they turned to snakes, and Zaktans death made me sit in my chair for a while. Motoro was justified and didn't care much for other 07 characters. I wish the Makuta didn't die, except Bitil. Teridax's death was anticlimactic, I know they needed to kill him but seriously?I'll post secondary storyline characters later.

Edited by Pony Hank

My name was Z, Got wounded, put my mind in a Vahki and switched my name to Reptor, edited my model into a Matoran friendly one, changed my name to Reppy Tor, Got wanted in three cities, Then they said I could be anything I wanted, became a Shape-shifter named Pony Hank. I am Pipped

Matoro, didn't really need to die. Thought it was at the wrong time and pretty unexpected.

But then Mata Nui would have remained dead and as seen in "The Kingdom" Matoro would be sitting around feeling sorry for himself...

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

Matoro, didn't really need to die. Thought it was at the wrong time and pretty unexpected.

But then Mata Nui would have remained dead and as seen in "The Kingdom" Matoro would be sitting around feeling sorry for himself...
Yet thi Kingdom was an awesome paradaise. With a space program. I'd think sacrificing Matoro's honor for that is much better that sacrificing his life for a world being taken over by Makuta :D

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

Lats see... A Toa loses his honor, the Great spirit dies, but the world becomes a paradise or Toa dies, Great Spirit lives (Sort of), but the world gets controlled by a tyrant, though everything is worked out in the end.

My name was Z, Got wounded, put my mind in a Vahki and switched my name to Reptor, edited my model into a Matoran friendly one, changed my name to Reppy Tor, Got wanted in three cities, Then they said I could be anything I wanted, became a Shape-shifter named Pony Hank. I am Pipped

Botar's death was rather meaningless in the long run. I mean, his death was basically a single sentence, and nobody really cared that much. And he got a replacement goldfish as well.Wait, GADUNKA died? No!!! He was my favourite character in 2007! But yeah, why kill off a Rahi that doesn't really contribute much to plot?