Adventure Time Reaches Ideas Goal

Over on LEGO Ideas another project has reached the goal of ten thousand votes of support! Brick-built Adventure Time figures by aBetterMonkey features over a dozen characters from the popular show, not in minifig form, but built out of bricks. I'm sure a lot of people would love to see this, so I wish it the best of luck during the next review phase!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

Very cool to hear that! I'm kind of not sure if it turns into a set, to be honest, but I love Adventure Time, so I would like to buy these. They look accurate.:)

They kind of remind me of Minecraft, too.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

It's kinda ironic how Lego Ideas is about being creative, but the only creations that reach the goals are the ones based off of other companies' properties.

Yeah, I hated that show "Birds". And yet I see merch for it every time I go outside.

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I'm a big fan of these. Adventure Time is one of my favourite shows, so I will probably pick these up if they come out!

It's kinda ironic how Lego Ideas is about being creative, but the only creations that reach the goals are the ones based off of other companies' properties.

Yeah, I hated that show "Birds". And yet I see merch for it every time I go outside.

hehehe

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!