The Beginning Of The End

Granberia Doragoon

Rated PG-13

Discution here     http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19026-beginning-of-the-end-discution/

The universe. A vast, ancient thing. It's the home to billions of creatures, has billions of galaxies, planets, stars, etc. But surprisingly, though it's so, big and quite important, nobody gives it a second thought. But what would happened if it just, disappeared? Vanished, in a fervant heat, burn in a FIRE. People would soon see why it's so important, for the last moments that they have. And so is the Beginning, of the End.

Chapter 1

The Southern Continent. A torture pit if you ask me. Karzani was good at screwing things up, and this is where he hid them. They were miserable, distorted, barely functioning matoran that Karzani 'repaired'. Of course he never said that his repairs were ######. This had been going on for YEARS now. They had come to make this place there home. They even had a turaga. They had a culture, homes, villages, etc. It was a terrible home, but they made do.

But they were not the only ones hiding on the island. One was there before the Mata Nui robot was even finished. His name was Ucaru, a matoran who had NO element. He was a prototype for later matoran, meant to be scrapped after the first wave of matorans was built. But somehow, through means unknown, Ucaru escaped, and hid in the Mata Nui robot. He came out of hiding only to find the matoran thinking he was some kind of horrific creature, (what he didn't know is that the matoran were programmed to kill him on site, since he wasn't supposed to be left alive). Hunting parties were commonly sent after him, forcing him to hide in the craziest places.

"Find the fool!" "He can't be far!" The group of Ta-Matoran shouted as they ran through the dark, shadowy forest. It was night, and they were once again hunting Ucaru. He was hiding in a tree, holding the hooked dagger he made years back. Having to always survive on his own, he tended to make all his tools. His hooked dagger was his masterpiece. The Ta-Matoran got closer. Clutching his hooked dagger tight, he jumped from the tree. He landed one of the matoran, knocking them over. With a loud warrior shout, he shoved his dagger into the matoran's back, killing them. He yanked it out and faced the other matoran, taking a defensive stance. Two of the matoran charged at him, spinning there spears a bit, then pointing them at Ucaru. He jumped right before they hit him, hooking his dagger around a tree branch. He spun around the branch, then unhooked the dagger. He was sent flying backwards, his foot hitting one of the matoran in the head hard enough to knock them out. Him and the second matoran got into a fight, constantly jabbing, swinging, and blocking. Eventually Ucaru used his hooked dagger to cut the matoran's hand off, before slitting there throat. The last member of the hunting party ran off, scared for there life.

Ucaru stood there, panting. He put the dagger on his back, but he started to hear something. "Come here..." it was a voice. Ucaru didn't know where it came from, but he had this urge to go to a near by cave. "Who are you?" Ucaru asked, looking at the cave. The voice replied. "I, am the sssolution, to all your problemsss." Ucaru cautiously walked to the cave. He looked at the cave. "How can I trust you?" He asked. "You won't know, until you take a rissssck." Ucaru entered the cave. He took a lightstone out of his backpack, as he wondered deeper into the cave. "Ssstop here." The voice said. "If you see me, you will lose all sanity." Ucaru then realized who he was speaking with, Tren Krom. Ucaru thought he was just a mith, but that belief may have just lead him to his end. "What do you want from me, Tren." He chuckled. "Tren, I haven't heard anybody talk to me like that since before the universe was made."

Ucaru talked, with an upset tone. "You said you could solve my problems." Tren Krom replied. "I did. Here, nobody will try to kill you. They all know I reside here, they won't come near here." He chuckled again. "Why am I interested in you. And before you go off all crazy, yes, I just read your mind. You and I are not very much different. We're both outcasts, wanted dead. But the thing is I at least KNOW why I'm wanted dead, and why YOU are wanted dead." Ucaru was quite supersized by this. He obviously wanted to know why the matoran wanted him dead. "Tel me." Tren Krom retaliated his demand. "What makes you think I'll just tell you.", Ucaru smiled a bit, in an almost devious way. "Now don't tell me you went through all the trouble to bring me here, OBVIOUSLY wanting to tell me why I'm hated, then just, not tell me." Tren Krom again let out a chuckle. "You are a smart one, aren't you."

Chapter 2

Tren Krom told Ucaru why he was hated, though he did the best he could to keep the Great Beings a secret. He simply told Ucaru that he was a mistake, and wasn't supposed to exist. He said that because of this, the matoran just naturally hated him. Ucaru listened closely, interested in what Tren Krom had to say. Things started to make sense to him, and he didn't even have the whole story. Soon,, Tren Krom finished his tail. "That, matoran, isss why you are wanted dead ssso bad." "I see. But how did I come around? You haven't told me that." There was a moment of silence, Tren Krom didn't know what to say. He didn't want t tell Ucaru about the Great Beings. "Matan Nui meant to make a regular matoran, but he messed up, making you." Ucaru didn't really like that, he could tell that it was a lie, but wasn't going to push it. "Ok, I see."

Ucaru spent the next couple of years in that cave. He only left the cave to gather materials for whatever he was working on at the time. Tren Krom's plan worked so far, the matoran didn't even come near that cave. But this peace wasn't going to last.

Ucaru left the cave to grab some wood for one of his projects. He had a small axe in his hand, and he was headed to a wooded area not far from the cave. He walked through the woods, checking each tree carefully. He was looking for a good tree, one with no knots, weird trunks, or damage to the wood. After about an hour, he found a tree that would suit his plans. He set his backpack on the ground, taking out a chalk-like rock. He drew some marks on the tree, mapping out where he was going to start cutting. He picked the axe up, matched it up with the marks he made, and started to swing it in preparation. After he felt that he had the right angle and momentum, he started to chop the tree down. After about an hour and a half, the tree had been chopped down. Ucaru sat on it, taking a break before he started to chop it up. But he didn't know that he wouldn't be getting back to his tree any time soon.

A sudden arrow shot straight through Ucaru's chest. He struggled to breathe as he collapsed. He passed out, the arrow breaking when he hit the ground. Every now and then he would get a glimpse of what was going on, having short times of consciousness. He was being dragged away by a mysterious po-matoran. His vision was blurry, so he couldn't make out who it was. He blanked out again, and re-gained temporary conscientiousness, finding himself on a medical table. The blurry figure took a medical drill and held it over Ucaru. They turned it on and plunged it into his chest. Ucaru let out a scream of pain before passing out again. He could feel the life seeping out of him. He was going to die and he new it, and die he did. But he didn't stay that way.

He felt the life slowly re-enter his body. How was a complete mystery to him, but he wasn't complaining. When he finally woke up, he found himself in a prison sell. But what was more shocking to him, was what he woke up as.

Chapter 3

Ucaru was lying on the floor of the sell he was in. He slowly woke up, the pain of the arrow was gone. Instead he hurt all over, like he was cut open and completely rebuilt. And it just so happened that's exactly what happened. He looked at his arms, seeing they were different. They were longer, and had silver and gold armor on them. "In the name of Mata nui..?" He stood up, barely keeping his balance. He ended up grabbing on the bars of the sell, using them to help keep him up. He was much taller than before. He didn't know what happened to him, it puzzled him. He looked around the room, seeing all sorts of different tools and devices, and even a surgical table, covered in liquid protodermis. He saw a short, po-matoran. He was cleaning liquid protodermis off of a medical tool. "Wat is life? Does it have reason? No it is flaw. Life is broken. Broken has no reason until it's fixed. Fixed has purpoce." Ucaru was puzzled by this. "Hey! Hey you! Get me out of here!" The matoran looked at Ucaru. "And broken can't be fixed. In order to fix broken, broken must be broken more. You were broken. I will break you more." He walked to Ucaru's sell, he grabbed a chainsaw-like tool. He got closer, turning the machine on. "I will break you to fix all."

He sliced through the bars of the sell, using the machine. He swung it at Ucaru, who blocked with a chunk of the bar that flew off. The chunk of the metal bar broke, but it gave Ucaru enough to slip out of the sell. He found his hooked dagger on a pile of other weapons and what looked like parts of dead creatures. He grabbed it and turnedaround, just in time to bock the matoran's attack again. The moving chain of the tool ground against the blade of the dagger, which was much more durable than the sell bars. He pushed the marotan. He quick grabbed a medical tool that had a couple of prongs on it. He threw it with almost perfect accuracy, it cut into the wall, pinning the matoran's arm between the two prongs and the wall. Ucaru spent no time leaving that twisted place, running out of the cave they were in. He looked around outside.

A couple of hours past. He had walked into a ga-matoran village, and to his suprize, and luck, nobody recognized him. He walked around aimlessly, having to look down at the matoran, which bogled him. That is, until he found a puddle. He looked closely at himself. He was covered in silver and gold aromor. His hau was silver as well. That's when the truth hit him in the face like a frying p[an. He was a toa. Of what element he was no sure but he new he was a toa. He looked around at his surroundings. This new realization gave him some home. He could have a fresh start! As a hero, and not a demon.

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

The same way you set up a story topic - make a new topic, write something like "comments and critiques are welcome." and link it to this topic. Now that people have commented here, it might be better if you turn this topic into the review topic, and make another story topic. This is all in the rules and guidelines :P

Edited by 000

Kathok

• 2 weeks later...

Yo - sorry I missed this, but per the above, please make a review topic so folks know where to respond to your epic. I'll move the appropriate posts over there once you have. Thanks!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

• 2 weeks later...