Set Review: 70817 Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack

70817_Batman_n_Super_Angry_Kitty_Attack_

It's time for another review of a 2015 set! Today we're looking at 70817 Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack from the LEGO Movie theme. This is the smallest boxed set based on the film that LEGO has released, weighing in at only 115 pieces and retailing for $9.99 USD. So is this set free from any negativity of any kind or is there no consistency to be seen? Read and watch on to find out!

View the full article

A cheap set with two main characters as new minifigs from the Lego Movie. That statement alone makes this one of the best smaller Lego sets I've seen in a while. I probably won't be getting it, but I still think it's a cool set.

Thanks for the review!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

In a lot of ways, this is like the Lego Movie version of a "battle pack". It includes both a basic Skeletron and a basic Micro Manager, which is a great way to assemble an army of those for recreating the scene with the Construct-O-Mech (since that set didn't include a single Micro Manager). Plus, we finally get a Batman who's not just the one from the Super Heroes sets, and a more affordable version of Angry Kitty.

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother