A Message from the LEGO Dimensions Team

Yesterday on the LEGO Videogames Community Blog (which I didn't even know existed), Andrew Holt, one of the designers at TT Games, made a post about LEGO Dimensions and the work the team has been doing. It's an interesting read and it sounds like the whole company is excited about the project and are looking forward to the game coming out. There's a few small details revealed and the promise of a lot more information to come. Go check it out!

View the full article

I have to admit, reading this has made me a little excited for the release of this game. I'm still not sure if I'm going to get it or not, but I am looking forward to learning more about it in the future. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Note to LEGO: This game looks great and all, but it will fail if you don't lower those prices. Not many people are going to  want to (or be able to) pay £30 for one level pack containing a minifigure, some small brick-built structures and 1 game level. 

Edited by -Chronix Master of Stuff-
  • Upvote 1

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Even if I could afford this game, I don't have any of the platforms it's on (or...any platforms at all, really)--but this was enough to make me kind of wish I did. I can't think of any other game that's ever really done that outside of the Batman: Arkham series.

Also:

lord-vortech.jpg?l.r2=549312804

WHAT THE HADES IS THIS AND IS IT GOING TO BE AN ACTUAL MINIFIGURE BECAUSE I NEED ONE 

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png