Anniversary Reflections

AZBlue

So, I was just thinking about how long I've been on BZP. It's going to have been twelve years on June 14th. In a year, it'll have been half my life I've been on BZPower!

Over those years, I've changed much. I was 13 when I joined, and very much a naïve child. Now, as an adult nearing the quarter century mark, I'm a maturing, working man.

What changes have you seen as the years have gone by since you joined? I hope everyone has had as mostly good time as I have, and look forward to many more years with you all!

I guess the forums have been easier to access since I first joined. (I have a much older account than this one, but I can't access it)

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Why isn't the front page updated? We can just archive the current one and then replace it with a newer and fresher look that reflects the new generation of bionicle.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I joined in 2004, so this July will see my 11th anniversary. I've seen too many changes to list them all, or even remember most of them, honestly. :P

Why isn't the front page updated? We can just archive the current one and then replace it with a newer and fresher look that reflects the new generation of bionicle.

I can almost guarantee you that the staff are working on that. I'm sure it's in the pipes, these things just take a lot of time and energy to do.

• Upvote 1

I didn't become a member until April of 2010, but I was a lurker here from 2006 until then. I've seen a lot of changes on the site, but the friendly community has been one of the constants of BZP. Which is why I like being here so much. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

So, my original account was Kanta, The Dogdemon (Or you may have knew me as Kanta, Toa of Time too.) I just decided to return to hopefully meet some old friends and reconnect. I -think- I joined in 2004. I fell out of Bionicle after it kinda came to a crash but have since picked up a few of the newer figures.

Maybe I'll see if I can get my old account back.

So, my original account was Kanta, The Dogdemon (Or you may have knew me as Kanta, Toa of Time too.) I just decided to return to hopefully meet some old friends and reconnect. I -think- I joined in 2004. I fell out of Bionicle after it kinda came to a crash but have since picked up a few of the newer figures.

Maybe I'll see if I can get my old account back.

Cancel that, just got it back. Easy as pie.
newoacpbanner08.png
///////////////Mr. Not-so-up-to-date-on-the-new-Bionicles//
///Osnap I'm being Active//Proud Co-founder of the OACP//
////////////////////Ohai. I'm Kanta//Credit to Swert for Siggy//

Just hit ten years a few days ago, so I've been here almost half my life. I was 12 when I joined. The Short Stories subforum was like 60% songfics and I don't think anybody writes those anymore. That's probably the most drastic change, other than various rule loosenings. It's funny, but I tend to use joining this site as a turning point in the chronology of my life, and oftentimes find myself dating various events as "x years before/after BZP."

Since joining, I've become an obsessive musician and realized that everyone, myself included, was totally wrong about what gender I am for two decades. Those are about the only major changes I've undergone.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

I've been here since November, but I've been a lurker since '06-'09. I actually can't remember if I ever made an account before, but I remember being here around the same time hate for the Inika build started kicking up a storm. I got an account once I learned Bonkles were making a comeback. I don't have any BZP memories, but I remember renting the Bionicle movies from my nearby video store (man, those aren't around anymore? I feel old...) and playing with a few old Phantoka sets.

Man... good times.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Yeah I've not been here 6 months yet having joined January 7th of this year. So Don't have any anniversaries to celebrate just yet. Maybe come June 7th I can party for a 6 month one. Yeah that sounds like a plan.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I'm not even sure how many years I've been a BZP member... eight, I think? I joined in March of '07. I was eleven and in fifth grade and I still had no clue how to use the internet. I'm turning 20 this year. During high school I just didn't look at BZP because I wasn't that much into the fandom anymore, then last year the Bionicle fandom on Tumblr kicked me into high nostalgia gear. 

I used to lurk a lot on the SS and Gen Art forums back then and follow Brave_Dragon, Nikira, and Lady Kopaka's art... I was such a huge fan, they inspired me to start drawing Bionicle. But they're kinda gone now. The comics forum still scares the bejeezus out of me, though! ...Pie. 

AZBlue, congratulations on 12 years! 

Edited by Bluest-of-Jayys
WHAT'S UP, BUTTERCUP???