what set should i get?

bohrokman

I got 200$ for my birthday and can't decide what to get. I can get any bionic set ever via bricklink, or I can get any set from 1to 200$. So what should i get i was considering axalara t9.

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

I'd definitely recommend any of the vehicles from 2008 and 2009. They have great functions and looks fabulous on your shelf. They also give you a lot of extra parts to work with if you do a lot of MOCing.

Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

The Axalara T9 is awesome!  I have it and it s really cool!

Any of the vehicles are a good idea, and how could I forget: KARDAS!  Oh and to get him cheaper: just buy Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon and Fenrakk and use the instructions on Lego customer service to build him.  (Kardas is a combo model)

Edited by Mocmaker
  • Upvote 1

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!  

Yeah I would go with the Bohrok. I only managed to get one back when they came out. I'd love to own more of them.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Hydraxon seems pretty cool, being the Jailer and what not of the Bionicle universe. I don't have him personally but from what I've read on BioSec01 and the BioWiki.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

It really depends on what you want. More technic beams/weapons builds would lead you to the 08-09 vehicle sets (the Axalara is a pretty nice set with both playability and display in mind). The 2001 rahi sets are always fun and especially if you like the older technic designs. Of course, you could probably find a few auctions on eBay that could get you a wave of canister sets for less than individually buying them from Bricklink. I myself would recommend Matoro Inika if you favor a newer canister set, he was my favorite Inika.

It also depends on the spread you want as well. If you're looking for bigger sets, maybe sink a bit of money into the Axalara and some of the others. With $200 you can get a good deal of canister sets and/or some titans if you want. I'd keep what kind of sets you want in mind when considering it.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Like some people said on here, it's all up to you. However if you want some help on picking, I'll give you some recommendations. I recommend you should get a couple of the villan canisters (Get like 3 Bohrok and a couple of Rahkshi) and a couple of toa canister sets (3 Toa Mata and a couple of Toa Metru) so you could have a mixture of good guys and bad guys. You could make a little bit of room for at leat 1-2 titan/vehicle sets. I recommened the 2006 titans since I think they are one of the most articulative and one of the most good looking. That's what I would do.

Like I said, what you get is entirely up to you. I just giving some recommendations. Also I don't know what sets you have so I hope this helps.

Edited by Takama Metru

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

My advice: get a range of sets in different colours from different years for MOCing. Failing that, go go Brutaka, 2008 Takanuva and TMN if only because of the golden Ignika.

i'd suggest not going for TMN if you want to keep a budget at all, from what i've heard he is basically the most expensive bionicle set on the aftermarket for no good reason. :t

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Get one half of a GPKK.

Just half? lol

I'd suggest getting Voporak and Vezon & Kardas because you'll have 6 titans contained in 2 sets. Good value I think. Plus the sets that make voporak can be combined in different ways to make other characters and from the Vezon set, Axxon & Brutaka can make Botar as well.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica