The Twilight's Chronicler

17949713425_e67502e464.jpg

He bridges the gap between darkness and light in the hopes that the villagers of Okoto never have to.

Armed with his trusty Protector’s Staff of Chronicles, his wit and his Neverfull Satchel, this nameless one records the History of his people as he journeys from one village to the next.

He never stays for long, and is gone as quickly as he arrived. Because of his nomadic and prying ways, he is not trusted by many.

[Flickr Gallery]

--------------------

To me the most important thing aside from Takua's iconic colours was to get that backpack as close to the original MNOLG version, and it just so happens Takua's old face was the way to go.

• Upvote 18

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Wow, that looks amazing. I was wondering why there was a 90 degree thingy on the staff, but then I noticed. By far though, the best part is the feet. If I credit you, do you mind if I borrow that design for an upcoming MOC?

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

This is an Epic Moc and baring the non-CCBS parts it looks really good when placed next to an actual Protector. what is the actual size difference between them? Is there a size difference?

It looks as though you combined the aesthetic of the Gen2 Protector line with the iconic shape of the Matoran. Case in point the 2-toes as seen on the original McToran sets. Along with implementing the travel pack of MNOG.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

RE: The weapon

I wanted to go with a weapon that is iconic of all of Takua's prior accessories, namely;

Set_Kolhii_Stick.png

...and...

$(KGrHqQOKosFG-BUOBtpBRw(2e(dTQ~~60_35.J

...all while still making it a protector weapon.

If I credit you, do you mind if I borrow that design for an upcoming MOC?

By all means. No one "owns" MOCing techniques. This in itself is just a variation of Toa of Muffin's Jaller foot.

what is the actual size difference between them?

This MOC stands quite noticeably over even the Protector of Stone.

Spoiler Alert

If I credit you, do you mind if I borrow that design for an upcoming MOC?

By all means. No one "owns" MOCing techniques. This in itself is just a variation of Toa of Muffin's Jaller foot.

Thank you. That Jaller MOC is pretty cool as well.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Oh great this MOC is bring out everyone's foot fetish... Though not surprising when you think about the intricate ways feet can be made. Hands too for that matter.

• Upvote 2

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Fantastic MOC. If only that add-on come in red and you had a blue Mask of Earth...

To be honest, I don't feel like the newly designed Earth mask would truly fit Takua as well as the Protector mask does.

The Toa armor should absolutely come in other colours though.

Ok, now the weapon makes sense. I really dig it 100% now. The feet are great, but I really like the arm design; it looks just like Takua's arms from the movie!

I had not even noticed that until now! I wanted a slender upper arm for that reason, but the lower armour having the "two bolt pattern" of the throwbot arm used in the movie is a rather happy coincidence.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler Alert

I wonder what this would look like with Takua's original mask.

This is a really great build. The metallic piece on the chest kind of irks me, but they don't have it in any other colors besides gold, oh well. I love the feet, I'm studying the build for inspiration, this is one of my favorite MOCs, great job. ♥