Beat Up the Toa

Your attack on my benefactor prompts me to use the Force to generate a quake that rips open a fissure into which you fall. And I don't care if that's not how the Force works.

Gotcha

Edited by Wiriamu

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

I jump out of the fissure and use a Jedi mind trick to convince you to jump into the nearest ocean.

I got him. B-)

I ignore your mind trick and your insinuation that I'm weak-minded before activating my personal ray shield. You guys, on the other hand, failed to realize that we're on Scarif, and the Death Star just fired.

Got you.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

I see the blast from the Death Star heading our way, so I grab a speeder and use it to get to a part of the planet that won't be hit by the blast.

You and everyone are not so lucky, as that speeder was the only one for miles around.

I got him. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I see the blast from the Death Star heading our way, so I grab a speeder and use it to get to a part of the planet that won't be hit by the blast.

Penalty on behalf that you have failed to realize the potential of the Death Star's capabilities.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I drop dead so hard the Earth shatters.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Got em.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I use the tension (an actual force) in a noose to hang you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I reassemble the shattered earth...with you inside.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I turn the lava pit into a pool of lemonade before Wiriamu becomes submerged and drown you in it.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Gotcha

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I freeze your Kraken and smash it with a well placed swing of a baseball bat. I then throw said bat into the nape of your neck at, well, break neck speeds.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Ha ha! Making me headless only makes me stronger! A blast of pure energy erupts from my exposed esophagus and vaporizes you instantly!

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

That's a cool idea. I'm not sure why you didn't light the fuse, though. I slam a pickaxe through your skull.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Joke's on you-a Smoke Monster has no skull. Shendu does though, and he loves his meals pre-beheaded.

Got em

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Smoke monsters don't, but Smokey is but a Toa. He shall keep that axe lodged in his skull!

I feel bad for Shendu 'cause my body tastes awful! Believe me, I've tried. I smile and the sun reflects off of the pearly whites so well that you are blinded!

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

An ax to me head isn't going to stop me. In fact, it doesn't do any damage to me at all. So I pull the ax out of my skull, strap dynamite with a lit fuse on it, and hurl it back at you. The explosion takes you out just as I wanted it to before.

I got him. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Good show! That's how you do it! In Inary's place comes Inary Prime! Inary Prime destroys your ribcage with a well placed jab into your sternum. Inary Prime then restores my body and returns to the realm from whence it came.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

There's a hole in your logic-how could you smile with no head? I promptly throw you into said hole, leaving you trapped in metaphysical oblivion.

Gotcha

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

You get Bells Palsy from eating that robot, and then half of your face falls off, you get a horrible infection, you get your heart broken, and you die. Then you are brought into my realm, and I punch you in the face.

Got 'em.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I shock the metal pipe while it sits in your hand, thus shocking you.

Got 'em!

You get Bells Palsy from eating that robot, and then half of your face falls off, you get a horrible infection, you get your heart broken, and you die. Then you are brought into my realm, and I punch you in the face.

Got 'em.

You okay, man?

t5pQDlO.jpg