Beat Up the Toa

Hi!  This is my first game.  I guess I don't have a whole lot to say so lets get to the rules.

Ok, so in the game, your a toa, and your beating up the guy who posted  before you, just because he posted.  Also you come back to life after getting beat up.

The BZP rules apply

Let yourself get beat up,  no fighting back

Make the ways that you beat up the other person kind of funny, example "I beat up Joe with a chicken nugget"

And finally, you have to say "I got him" before you officially beat him up.

Enjoy and have fun!

I guess I've got to be the first guy to get beat up O_O

Edited by MCGPY
  • Upvote 4

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

I punch you in the *scrchk* punch you in the *scrchk* punch you in the- (I think my punch is broken, lets just say I rapid punch you[i'm not gonna say where or I'll have the same problem{face}])

I got him.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I take a cardboard standy of you, trap you inside, rip it apart, and throw it into mount doom.

I got him.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I throw you to some hungry, crazy, angry, mad, evil, animalistic, voilent, weaponized agori who hate toa.

I (probably) got him.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

I play "All about that bass", "shake it off", "turn dow for what", the sound of the internet booting up in 1995 and some random 8 bit glitch; all at once. It sounds like two trains crashing into each other, therefore your ears turn tomato red and explode. Your face turns red. It blows up too.

I got him.

Edited by Takama Metru

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall